PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Guess

Txbroadcaster
01-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Romo haters will claim this was NOT REALLY a big game because it was a play-off game at home and Romo still has not won a big game.

turbostud
01-09-2010, 11:32 PM
2 straight wins over the SHEagles is big time. They were unstoppable with some picking them in the Super Bowl before the last 2 games.

GrTigers6
01-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Romo haters will claim this was NOT REALLY a big game because it was a play-off game at home and Romo still has not won a big game. :clap: :clap: :clap:

coach
01-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Romo haters will claim this was NOT REALLY a big game because it was a play-off game at home and Romo still has not won a big game.

as you can see farmersfan and forumguy are nowhere to be seen... atleast me and you stand behind our statements when he has a bad game

Eagle Eyes
01-10-2010, 12:14 AM

It was a very big game, because he got the so-called monkey off his back.

Let the haters hate.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STANG RED
01-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Romo earned a lot of the negetive stuff that many have said about him for the past 4 years. Now it's time for those same people to recognize how much he has grown and improved. Its now time for them to give him the respect he has now earned. But I'm sure some never will, even if he wins a Superbowl.:(

Ranger Mom
01-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Kinda off topic, but I just read this and found it interesting:

Dallas won its first Super Bowl in its first season at Texas Stadium and now seems to have something good going during its first season at $1.2 billion Cowboys Stadium. If nothing else, this game drew 92,951, the most in NFL history for a playoff game other than the Super Bowl.

Link (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wirestory?id=9523028&page=2)

Maroon87
01-10-2010, 12:26 AM

C'mon, TXB...he had 12 incompletions. It was a terrible performance. They won despite him.:p

;)

STANG RED
01-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
C'mon, TXB...he had 12 incompletions. It was a terrible performance. They won despite him.:p

;)

And dont forget the almost int. :D

Maroon87
01-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Kinda off topic, but I just read this and found it interesting:

Dallas won its first Super Bowl in its first season at Texas Stadium and now seems to have something good going during its first season at $1.2 billion Cowboys Stadium. If nothing else, this game drew 92,951, the most in NFL history for a playoff game other than the Super Bowl.

Link (http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wirestory?id=9523028&page=2)

Dallas is 5-0 in Super Bowls played outside Miami. They are 0-3 in Super Bowls played in Miami.

The Super bowl this year is in Miami.:doh:

bobcat4life
01-10-2010, 12:29 AM
this was a big game. I considered the New Orleans game a big one-the Saints were undefeated and you were playing them on the road in one of the toughest places in the NFL to win at. They Cowboys were 8-5 and needed it to make the playoffs and coming off a 2 game skid. That was big, and so was this.

STANG RED
Originally posted by Maroon87
Dallas is 5-0 in Super Bowls played outside Miami. They are 0-3 in Super Bowls played in Miami.

The Super bowl this year is in Miami.:doh:

Just another monkey that needs to be shaken off. The boys are getting good at that. :D

Maroon87
Originally posted by STANG RED
And dont forget the almost int. :D

Yeah...if Asante Samuels' face could catch worth a darn, it woulda been a pick six lol

Oh..and that other one too...;)

Txbroadcaster
01-10-2010, 01:17 PM
funny no Romo haters responding hmmmm

NateDawg39
01-10-2010, 01:18 PM
funny no Romo haters responding hmmmm biggest hater has been benched ;)

bigwood33
01-10-2010, 01:36 PM
I have been critical of Romo (just not on here) but I will say that this year he has made great strides. Now, I fully expect him to perform as a franchise qb. He has made a believer out of me. Go Cowboys!

Trashman
01-10-2010, 02:22 PM
I was critical of the Cowboys after the 2nd loss to NYG's. I could see the wheels coming off and the end to another disappointing season. The play of the Cowboys in the last 2 weeks has convinced me that they might have a good run in the playoffs. Who among you thinks this team looses to the Vikings and why?:thinking:

NateDawg39
01-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
I was critical of the Cowboys after the 2nd loss to NYG's. I could see the wheels coming off and the end to another disappointing season. The play of the Cowboys in the last 2 weeks has convinced me that they might have a good run in the playoffs. Who among you thinks this team looses to the Vikings and why?:thinking:

I believe if they can stuff Peterson early and cover the pass like they did last night they can force Favre out and sick Ware and Brooking on him :thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Good or bad I'm a Romosexual, I think he is the future of the franchise and for all his criticism he has put up the best numbers by a Cowboys quarterback EVER, which puts him in some solid company. The only thing that some of the others did was win in the postseason and I have a feeling that Romo will win some playoff games before all is said and done.

On the subject, I don't understand at all why we would be talking about getting rid of Phillips. He's won two division titles in 3 years, two playoff teams, and if Romo wouldn't have been hurt he probably would have three. If he did that for any other team other than the Cowboys he would have already gotten an extension.

IHStangFan
01-10-2010, 05:34 PM
:rolleyes:

I dislike Romo and can't stand the Cowboys. But they are playing well and looked sharp yesterday.

I hope that now you'll be able to sleep tonight Txb.

Pick6
01-10-2010, 07:42 PM
FF is trying to find away to twist his words to try and convince everyone that he's been a Romo fan all along :rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Romo wasn't too shabby last night... haven't watched him in a couple of weeks, forgot how mobile he can be...

I think the Vikings CAN beat the Cowboys... but it can also snow here in April if the weather is right...

the Pats aren't gunna make the Super Bowl as I predicted... but I still have the Cowboys picked to win it and I won't be proved wrong there