PDA

View Full Version : Wade Phillips

Txbroadcaster
01-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Best DC in NFL right now?

LE Dad
01-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Best DC in NFL right now? Tonight he is for sure!!

STANG RED
01-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Best DC in NFL right now?

I'm still not his or Garrett's biggest fan, but gotta admit, they've both stepped up their games of late. But they have to get something done about all the stupid penalties. Those little things can easily get you beat in the playoffs. And not team should be making that many this time of year. Their making way too many dumb early season type penalties IMO. Other than that though, their playing great football at the right time.

Txbroadcaster
01-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm still not his or Garrett's biggest fan, but gotta admit, they've both stepped up their games of late. But they have to get something done about all the stupid penalties. Those little things can easily get you beat in the playoffs. And not team should be making that many this time of year. Their making way too many dumb early season type penalties IMO. Other than that though, their playing great football at the right time.

this same team led the NFL in penalties under Parcells..for whatever reason it just is in them to make them..funny thing is..they are 4-1 this year when commiting 10 plus penalties in a game

Green Bling
01-09-2010, 11:48 PM
I think Jones finally has Phillips and Garrett where they belong. He didn't want to do it! He resisted, but finally gave it a try, and it looks like a winning combo. Guess we'll just have to hide and watch to see how it goes!

MJMbrahmas10
01-10-2010, 01:32 AM
i believe there were so many penalties because both teams worries were doing something different for this week that they forgot all about the basics