PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching the Army game?

kepdawg
01-09-2010, 01:48 PM
A bunch of kids from Texas playing but these games are usually pretty ugly since the teams are thrown together so quickly.

skins4life
01-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
A bunch of kids from Texas playing but these games are usually pretty ugly since the teams are thrown together so quickly.

Yea, you're right.

LE Dad
01-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Shead kid had a good catch and run. Wood kid looked decent at QB. UT will be strong for a while with those 2 coming up. There are some outstanding athletes but not alot of great teamwork.

TexMike
01-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Tribute to the kids and the coaches they can get any semblance of teamwork with just several days of practice. I have reffed it twice and bioth times were incredible experiences, not so much for the games themselves but for the chance to meet some incredible young folks, both on the teams and in the Army personnel connected with the game

LE Dad
01-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Wow this Marcoux kid has an arm. I can't believe he had to win a contest to get invited. I am sure he will get some offers now.

turbostud
01-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Wow this Marcoux kid has an arm. I can't believe he had to win a contest to get invited. I am sure he will get some offers now.

Very accurate.