PDA

View Full Version : A Question...

Matthew328
10-31-2001, 10:37 AM
Are all cheerleaders morons or something? Just Kidding, but seriously who hates it when there is a crucial time of a game and the cheerleaders break out those STUPID little footballs that no one keeps after the game?? I mean come on can't that wait until a timeout or when there isn't a crucial moment in the game?? I mean last game Hutch has a 4th down late and they are down by 8 and kids are all over the place running me over trying to getta football! I saw someone bring this up on the pig so I thought I'd throw it out and see if it stuck!

footballer2
10-31-2001, 11:14 AM
MATTHEW 328-THIS IS A GREAT 3-A FOOTBALL SITE-I COMMEND YOU GUYS THAT RUN IT! THOSE LITTLE FOOTBALLS HAVE BEEN A PART OF H.S. FOOTBALL AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER-ITS PART OF THE SURROUNDING ENVIROMENT THAT GOES WITH H.S. FOOTBALL AND MAKES FRIDAYS NIGHT IN TEXAS SO SPECIAL-ALTHOUGH YOU AND I DON'T SEE ANY RELEVANCE TO THIS STUFF-IT IS ACTUALLY ENJOYED BY SOME PEOPLE IN THE STANDS(CHEERLEADERS PARENTS,SMALL CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERAL DISINTERESTED FAN THAT IS THERE TO SPECTATE SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE GREAT GAME OF FOOTBALL-BELIEVE ME THEY EXIST EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AT EVERY FOOTBALL GAME IN THE STATE). LETS NOT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF, ITS ALL PART OF TEXAS FOOTBALL, WE'RE BLESSED TO BE A PART OF IT-LET'S SIT BACK AND ENJOY IT.
(BY THE WAY, I TAKE IT YOU HAVE NOT ENJOYED FATHERHOOD YET - THESE SMALL FOOTBALLS ARE GREAT FOR TEACHING YOUNGSTERS HOW TO CATCH, I COLLECTED A FEW OVER THE YEARS FOR MY KIDS.)

Matthew328
10-31-2001, 11:28 AM
Yeah it's not a big deal really I was just throwin something out since I got outta class early cuz I had a test...and yeah lil kids like em..but I really wish the cheerleaders could pick a better time to start throwin em around! LOL

the claw
10-31-2001, 11:53 AM
at most of the games I attend the cheerleaders throw the footballs after a touchdown or field goal as a way to celebrate. It helps cause there isn't anything to watch while they are throwing them. If they threw the balls during a crucial play where I am from it wouldn't go over very good.

eye of the tiger
10-31-2001, 02:22 PM
Same in Commerce. Only after a score.

Atl_Rabb_Fan
10-31-2001, 04:39 PM
It is the same here in Atlanta also.The yonly throw them after a score or at the very end of the game only if we have a very big lead and the game is already over with anyways of if we are really getting our butts kicked adn the game is already prety much over wich luckily hasnt been the case this year.But dureing a very crucial play isnt the right time.