PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a playoff win more?

kepdawg
01-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Does a playoff win benefit Tony Romo, Wade Phillips, or Jerry Jones most?

Diocletian
01-08-2010, 08:47 PM
The guy that gives the most, needs it the most....and that is, has been, and always will be JJ. No other owner in the league puts the kind of effort into their team like he does.

Trashman
01-08-2010, 09:34 PM
What you said........

Originally posted by Diocletian The guy that gives the most, needs it the most....and that is, has been, and always will be JJ. No other owner in the league puts the kind of effort into their team like he does.

What I heard.........

Originally posted by Diocletian
The guy that meddles the most, needs it the most....and that is, has been, and always will be JJ. No other owner in the league puts the kind of effort into interfering with a teams like he does.

:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Phillips for sure. if they lose Romo will come back Jerry will still own the team but Phillips with be out of a job.

TheDOCTORdre
01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
the fans, who cares about the other three, i need to see the cowboys win

Twirling Time
01-09-2010, 03:07 AM
I agree that Wade needs it most, and by far. Jerry has three SB rings already. Romo still has a decade of football in him and will win a playoff game eventually. Wade has none of that luxury.

lostaussie
01-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Who needs a playoff win more?

ME!!

Trashman
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Phillips for sure. if they lose Romo will come back Jerry will still own the team but Phillips with be out of a job.

:iagree: