PDA

View Full Version : Philly @ Dallas, Part 3

Bullaholic
01-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Eagles @ Cowboys for the third and final time this season. Can the Cowboys pull off the 3-peat?

I think the Cowboys have got things headed in the right direction. My only worry is whether they can stay up as high this week as they were last week. This one is, after all, the playoffs---winner takes all and the loser talks about next season.

Go Cowboys! 13 seasons is a long time to wait for some desert.....Make JJ give us that big "possum" ear-to-ear grin and high-5 from his sky-throne at the DeathStar with less than 2:00 to play...:D

Phil C
01-08-2010, 02:55 PM
GO COWBOYS!

waterboy
01-08-2010, 02:58 PM
I don't see any reason why the Cowboys won't win. The Eagirls are the one team I don't think the 'Boys will have any problem getting "up" for, even after beating them like a drum last week. It probably won't be as easy, but I think the Cowboys will prevail.;)

STANG RED
01-08-2010, 03:06 PM
If there is any poetic justice in the world, surely the Cowboys will win this one. But I don’t think it's going to be easy. The Eagles are going to be out for blood, after the embarrassment last week. I think they'll send the house after Romo on nearly every play. And I think they will get to him enough to rattle him a bit. But it could make for some huge plays as well. But he’ll have to avoid the turnovers, the Eagles are so good at creating.

If the Boys can get this playoff losing monkey off their backs now, they have a great chance at making a run for the superbowl, with the way their D has been playing. Great D is what wins championships. Always has been,,,,always will be. Romo and the O, just have to make sure and not lose it for them.

PHS Wildcats
01-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight Eagles fight,

Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3.

Hit'em low, hit'em high,

And watch our Eagles fly.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Bullaholic
01-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Die Eagles die,

On the road to mediocrity.

Choke Eagles choke,

Take a safety 1, 2, 3.

Get Hit low, get hit high,

And watch your Eagles die.

Die Eagles die,

On the road to mediocrity .

E-A-G-A-L-S EAGALS!

:D

(Unlike some, I wish no loss of life or injury to any player)

Maroon87
01-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight Eagles fight,

Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3.

Hit'em low, hit'em high,

And watch our Eagles fly.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You might need to change your sig...it says your a Steeler fan.:thinking:

Bullaholic
01-08-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

Yea--and looks like he supports some Middle Eastern HS team, also....:D

Diocletian
01-08-2010, 08:51 PM
This is going to be such a huge game.

The state of Texas needs something to be cheer for after last night.

forum_guy
01-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
This is going to be such a huge game.

The state of Texas needs something to be cheer for after last night.

They should have just had the Cowboy game last night too just to get both losses out of the way

formermbcouns
01-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I think this game tomorrow is a "must win" for this current coaching staff, and maybe for some of the players. They've had a pretty good season, what with winning the NFC East. But, none of this will matter if they don't win tomorrow.

SintonFan_inAustin
01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
NFC East champs 2 out of the last 3 yrs but it will go unnoticed if they can't win in the playoffs. Dallas avoids the turnovers and keep playing great on D and O line they'll be tough to beat in the playoffs. Dallas still has too many penalties but hasn't hurt them lately.

PHS Wildcats
01-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

NO, Sig is correct, just hate the Cowboys!:cool:

NateDawg39
01-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
NO, Sig is correct, just hate the Cowboys!:cool: why would anyone hate the Cowboys :confused:

Its AMERICAS TEAM :mad: :mad:
Join the band wagon or go to Canada! They dont have a team as wonderful as the Cowboys!! :mad: lol

bobcat4life
01-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
why would anyone hate the Cowboys :confused:

Its AMERICAS TEAM :mad: :mad:
Join the band wagon or go to Canada! They dont have a team as wonderful as the Cowboys!! :mad: lol how does somebody support a middle east HS team and like America's Team? Now I see whats going on