PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Texas on a great season

NateDawg39
01-08-2010, 01:06 AM
And congrats on showing the college world that even without the superstar player at hand everyone relied on and expected to lead the charge, you can still hold your own against a strong opponent with heart and the desire to go down fighting.

NastySlot
01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
i know i rip the horns and their fans through out the season(the aggie in me).....but believe it or not i respect the program they have..............and I second it .....Great Year.

Ranger Mom
01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
And congrats on showing the college world that even without the superstar player at hand everyone relied on and expected to lead the charge, you can still hold your own against a strong opponent with heart and the desire to go down fighting.

AMEN!!!!

Cotton
01-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i know i rip the horns and their fans through out the season(the aggie in me).....but believe it or not i respect the program they have..............and I second it .....Great Year.

Well, now I feel bad about ripping you on another thread. I take it back.;)

NastySlot
01-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Cotton
Well, now I feel bad about ripping you on another thread. I take it back.;)

oh it s ok.....i kinda hate posting cause it seems at times people(myself included) come across as bashing, belittling or just being jerks.

sorry if i have offended.

slpybear the bullfan
01-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Ditto for me, Nate. Super proud of the comeback led by Gilbert, and also by how the Defense played.

Maroon87
01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
They never once quit, when it would've been very easy to do so. TEXAS FIGHT, indeed...:clap:

WildTexan972
01-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Whipped thoroughly on national tv....even with free gifts to start the game they got totally THROTTLED...

sMack Brown was shown to be nowhere near the caliber of coach as Nick Saban

slpybear the bullfan
01-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
Whipped thoroughly on national tv....even with free gifts to start the game they got totally THROTTLED...

WildTexan... classy as ever. :rolleyes:

slpybear the bullfan
01-08-2010, 12:59 PM

And if by throttled you mean letting a greenhorn 18yo true freshman lead a team back in the second half to within 3?....... :rolleyes:

LOL, cracks me up how some people hate other teams so much!

NateDawg39
01-08-2010, 02:13 PM

sMack Brown was shown to be nowhere near the caliber of coach as Nick Saban Lets put you in the game...I bet you wet your pants before you even walk out of the locker room kid