PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao-Mayweather fight off

TheDOCTORdre
01-07-2010, 02:07 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4803490

DUKE22
01-07-2010, 02:29 PM
This is no surprise. Mayweather has ducked fighters for years. I think the dude is a stud but you cannot be considered one of the greatest unless you fight the best. The only people he fights is smaller guys, washed up guys, or average/overrated guys.

TheDOCTORdre
01-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
This is no surprise. Mayweather has ducked fighters for years. I think the dude is a stud but you cannot be considered one of the greatest unless you fight the best. The only people he fights is smaller guys, washed up guys, or average/overrated guys.

+1

BEAST
01-07-2010, 03:30 PM

I agree. Thats why he started crying about Mannys taking roids, blah, blah, blah. He knew he was probably fixing to take his first loss, and probably by way of KO.

BEAST

Z-RO
01-07-2010, 04:51 PM
If he was so clean Pac shouldnt of had a problem proving everybody wrong. But yet NOW he wants to fight a guy who accused him of doping before anything came out of the PBF camp....Pacman didnt want no part of PBF

DDBooger
01-07-2010, 05:00 PM
This is no surprise. Mayweather has ducked fighters for years. I think the dude is a stud but you cannot be considered one of the greatest unless you fight the best. The only people he fights is smaller guys, washed up guys, or average/overrated guys. ABSOLUTELY!!! Guy is punk, he won't fight someone of his frame size or bigger. Mosley may be older, but I think he'd rough up Mayweather. I think every fighter Manny has fought the last 3-4 years have been bigger than him. Mayweather loses here. As it is, his fights don't sell much, this one would have been a huge purse.

DDBooger
01-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
If he was so clean Pac shouldnt of had a problem proving everybody wrong. But yet NOW he wants to fight a guy who accused him of doping before anything came out of the PBF camp....Pacman didnt want no part of PBF LOL please, Pacman has proven he'd fight anybody, All Mayweather has proven is he'll fight smaller guys. REAL LEGEND there. What Mayweather wanted is not asked of any other fighter or mandated by the commission. It's horse manure.

IHStangFan
01-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
ABSOLUTELY!!! Guy is punk, he won't fight someone of his frame size or bigger. Mosley may be older, but I think he'd rough up Mayweather. I think every fighter Manny has fought the last 3-4 years have been bigger than him. Mayweather loses here. As it is, his fights don't sell much, this one would have been a huge purse. :clap:

DUKE22
01-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
If he was so clean Pac shouldnt of had a problem proving everybody wrong. But yet NOW he wants to fight a guy who accused him of doping before anything came out of the PBF camp....Pacman didnt want no part of PBF Mayweather does not want any part of anyone that is worth a crap. Turned down 9 million to fight Margarito a few years ago, ducks Mosley as well. Hell just look at what they are planning to do if this fight doesnt happen. Pacman is moving up to try to win a title in an eighth division at junior middleweight. Mayweather is looking into a fight with Paulie Malignaggi, lol what a friggen joke.

bobcat4life
01-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
+1 +2