PDA

View Full Version : Jorrie Adams

kepdawg
12-12-2003, 11:41 PM
From DallasNews.com:

A&M is considering using highly touted freshman Jorrie Adams, signed as an offensive tackle, at several positions.

Any thoughts on what position(s) he may end up playing for the Aggies?

Hupernikomen
12-12-2003, 11:52 PM
kepdawg:
From DallasNews.com:

A&M is considering using highly touted freshman Jorrie Adams, signed as an offensive tackle, at several positions.

Any thoughts on what position(s) he may end up playing for the Aggies?Maybe TE? He moves good.

Boosty_Hondo
12-12-2003, 11:53 PM
prolly any other position cause thats the only talent they have j/k sorry i dont like A&M very much

j_dog
12-13-2003, 01:36 AM
Hupernikomen:

kepdawg:
From DallasNews.com:

Any thoughts on what position(s) he may end up playing for the Aggies?Maybe TE? He moves good.I think he did play TE his Soph year at Jasper. When he was a junior, Jasper went to the spread, so did not use a TE.

Old Dog
12-13-2003, 01:44 AM
TE looks like a great position for him. Can you imagine trying to stop him across the middle! Also read last week that his Jasper classmate, Red Bryant (sp) would most likely see lots of DT/DE time next season.

therealbulldogs
12-13-2003, 01:09 PM
I talked to a player at A&M and he told me that Jorrie has been playing TE on the scout team all year.

J-town Hustler
12-13-2003, 03:58 PM
Jorrie and Red are the pride of Jasper. Whatever positions they play, they will be successful at.

j_dog
12-13-2003, 09:34 PM
J-town Hustler:
Jorrie and Red are the pride of Jasper. Whatever positions they play, they will be successful at.That is because they are talented and dedicated! Not just because they are from Jasper. :D

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL06
12-14-2003, 01:07 AM
WOOHOO!! Go Big Red & Jorrie! Hope to see yall back in town sometime soon! We miss yall. :)