PDA

View Full Version : 2 Texas Qb's Start Tonite.....

BOCEPHUS
01-06-2010, 06:05 AM
.....ONE OF'EM DONT GET MUCH PUB, BUT HE AIN'T BAD

BOCEPHUS
01-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I STARTED THIS'UN HERE A SMIDGIN EARLY, BUT WHAT U THANK, THAT THAR OLE BOY FORM SLC AINT BAD, BUT HE GONNA HAVE SOME JITTERS I FIGURE TONITE, HE MAY BEEN ON BIG STAGE SEC TITLE GAME, BUT HIS HERE BE A NOTCH ER 2 BIGGER THAN THAT

jockcity33
01-07-2010, 11:31 AM
the same could be said for Colt he has never played in a NC environment either. and I would think the SEC game was a notch or 2 more intense or hyped than the Big 12 game.

waterboy
01-07-2010, 11:44 AM
It doesn't matter, Colt will be just fine.......trust me.;) Now, Alabama, as a team, have never been under this kind of pressure. I think Texas will handle it much better than Alabama. That's one of a few reasons why I think the Longhorns will win. Of course, I could just be wearing homer goggles, too, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible.:D It don't matter if it's by 1 point or 20 points, I think the Longhorns win.:cool:

3afan
01-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
.... and I would think the SEC game was a notch or 2 more intense or hyped than the Big 12 game.

based on what? that the SEC is a surperior conference? something else?

Spread It Out
01-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

SEC championship was played between the #1 and #2 teams in the nation.. I think that's a bit bigger stage than playing the #22 team in the nation.

waterboy
01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
.......those are opinions only. I think the SEC overall is a better conference defensively, but I don't think there was as big a difference THIS year as there was in the past. I think the Big 12 was the much better conference offensively, so that evens out a little more than most people think. I think Nebraska could've definitely held it's own in the SEC this year, and I'm pretty sure Texas could've, too.;)

jockcity33
01-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

Based on the fact that: 1) Yes I think the SEC is a superior conference this year. 2) They have already played a #1 vs. #2 game and did quiet well on that big stage.

I do understand this is a bigger stage than the SEC championship game, but not a big a difference as the Big 12 championship game.

slpybear the bullfan
01-08-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL, not real impressed with McCelroy. Sorry...

3afan
01-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
SEC championship was played between the #1 and #2 teams in the nation.. I think that's a bit bigger stage than playing the #22 team in the nation.

the post said it was more intense, not played on a bigger stage

in fact the B12 game was much more intense, the SEC game was over at halftime