PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers not downfall for Pirates

SintonFan_inAustin
12-16-2001, 02:15 AM
1 int(everman defender in the right place after bouncing off sintons open reciever)2 fumbles including punt cause because of everman good tackling. these 3 turnovers did'nt cause sinton the game, but missed opportunities 4 times on open receivers that had beaten the secondary.great passes and efforts by the receivers but just not able to come up with the big plays. Everman D did a great job on stopping the run but the passing game was there to take.Defensively the defense played great but everman just found a way to break it when it had to. This was a great game even though the score was 25-14. Great Job Pirates on Excellant Season. Now lets get them in Basketball. 2001 State Champs Everman Bulldogs and 2001 State runner-up Sinton Pirates thanks for giving us fans a great game and season

[This message has been edited by SintonFan_inAustin (edited December 16, 2001).]

Matthew328
12-16-2001, 12:05 PM
Well at least you are one Sinton fan who is objective..unlike the idiot on the txpreps board

evebulldog01
12-16-2001, 10:22 PM
As an Everman fan I can't tell you the number of times those long posts made my heart jump into my throat. All the way home our fimlm crew kept saying how lucky we were that you guys didn't complete those posts. You're right sinton fan in austin the passing game was there. Mainly because of that great QB you had and some quick receivers especially 22. Not to make an excuse for our Secondary but the starting Left CB Tremaine Wright(2) wasn't back there to help our guys. He was the fastest DB we had and unforutunately he broke his arm returning the kickoff after sintons second touchdown.