PDA

View Full Version : Not again.....

navscanmaster
01-04-2010, 12:41 AM
I don't care what school he plays for, this kind of crap is getting old.

Brandon Collins arrested for armed robbery. (http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/80558752.html)

ziggy29
01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
The bigger the money gets, the less scholarship and character matter.

I really wish there was another feasible path from high school to the pros in football and men's basketball than going through college and watching a bunch of marginal students with questionable character taking scholarships and roster spots from good kids who actually WANT the education, and I'm tired of watching people with a 750 SAT getting into a college which is turning down people with 1200 SATs who don't play football or hoops.

44INAROW
01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ziggy29

I really wish there was another feasible path from high school to the pros in football and men's basketball than going through college and watching a bunch of marginal students with questionable character taking scholarships and roster spots from good kids who actually WANT the education, and I'm tired of watching people with a 750 SAT getting into a college which is turning down people with 1200 SATs who don't play football or hoops.

I agree with you 500%

Maroon87
01-04-2010, 11:37 AM

:clap:

ssgmp5150
01-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Amen to that!!!!!! :ditto:

lvbears32
01-04-2010, 03:01 PM

I just hope this kid can bounce back and make something of his life

Old Tiger
01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Phil C
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
By the way the charges against Collins were dropped.

IHStangFan
05-18-2010, 08:40 PM

I really wish there was another feasible path from high school to the pros in football and men's basketball than going through college and watching a bunch of marginal students with questionable character taking scholarships and roster spots from good kids who actually WANT the education, and I'm tired of watching people with a 750 SAT getting into a college which is turning down people with 1200 SATs who don't play football or hoops. you sir...are a genius! ziggy for President!!