PDA

View Full Version : Schaub

carter08
01-03-2010, 10:44 PM
6th most passing yards in a single season in NFL history.
3rd most 300 yard games in a season in NFL history.

IHStangFan
01-03-2010, 10:47 PM
partly due to their lack of a running game...but impressive regardless of that fact. Yet...you STILL have the VY worshipers that will contend they would rather have Vince in a Texans uniform. :rolleyes:

DDBooger
01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
partly due to their lack of a running game...but impressive regardless of that fact. Yet...you STILL have the VY worshipers that will contend they would rather have Vince in a Texans uniform. :rolleyes: Vince only won 1 less game than Schaub after an 0-6 start :thinking: lol

I know Vy has CJ
but Schaub has Andre! :D

lol j/k
truth be told, Schaub has much more to work with, but CJ was the definitely the best RB this year. Better than AP even.

IHStangFan
01-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Vince only won 1 less game than Schaub after an 0-6 start :thinking: lol

I know Vy has CJ
but Schaub has Andre! :D

lol j/k
truth be told, Schaub has much more to work with, but CJ was the definitely the best RB this year. Better than AP even. yup....Schaub has Andre...but also had ZERO running game...which is partly why he had the stats he had...but also...on the flip side of that...if you're an opposing D..and you KNOW they can't run the ball...you can bring the house on Schaub 80%+ of the time...yet...he STILL had impressive stats. If he'd of had a running game to keep the D a bit more honest, and loosen them up from time to time...I wonder how his stats would have looked and how that would have converted over to the W/L column.

carter08
01-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yup....Schaub has Andre...but also had ZERO running game...which is partly why he had the stats he had...but also...on the flip side of that...if you're an opposing D..and you KNOW they can't run the ball...you can bring the house on Schaub 80%+ of the time...yet...he STILL had impressive stats. If he'd of had a running game to keep the D a bit more honest, and loosen them up from time to time...I wonder how his stats would have looked and how that would have converted over to the W/L column.

We saw in the last 2 games what the team would look like with a solid rushing game. Arian Foster looked good to finish the year. A healthy Slaton + Foster would make RB a little less of a concern going into the draft.

ziggy29
01-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by carter08
We saw in the last 2 games what the team would look like with a solid rushing game. Arian Foster looked good to finish the year. A healthy Slaton + Foster would make RB a little less of a concern going into the draft.
Assuming Slaton can solve his fumbling problems.