PDA

View Full Version : Dallas VS Phily

eagleqb_14
01-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I think it will be a close game, but if DAL wins they win NFC east!

lvbears32
01-03-2010, 02:59 PM
im rootin for dallas but my gut says philly

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Nice way to start game.:D

TheDOCTORdre
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
whoo TOUCHDOWN DALLAS

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 04:33 PM
LOL, somebody better tell the Eaglets its not December anymore. C'mon Boys keep this up:clap: :clap:

eagleqb_14
01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
14-0 Boys. WHOOOOOOOOO

Bullaholic
01-03-2010, 05:20 PM
14-0 Cowboys and Keith is not even here to shed some of those big ol' alligator tears, make excuses for the dirty birds, and tell us how lucky the Cowboys have been and how sorry they are. :D

I'm loving th is game so far....Go Cowboys!

forum_guy
01-03-2010, 05:25 PM
roughing the passer calls are getting more and more ridiculous. lol

Cowboys are playing good though.

Farmersfan
01-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Boy! These Eagle linebackers are sure talking a lot of smack considering this game should be 24-0 for Dallas.

eagleqb_14
01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
17-0 45 seconds 2QTR

Bullaholic
01-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Painfull to watch Roy Williams. I feel for the man, but he needs to get a fresh start someplace else--things have just not worked out for him in Dallas.

Philly is going to have to sell out to the blitz, or they are really going to get thumped. Looks like the Cowboys came to play today as a team. Getting to Romo is Philly's only hope.

Eagle Eyes
01-03-2010, 05:40 PM
17-0 at the half.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 05:40 PM
I like the way this is going. I just hope it increses the confidence level and turns into a victory next week.

2 more Qtrs:D Keep the MO going :clap:

lvbears32
01-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by lvbears32
im rootin for dallas but my gut says philly

iv never been happier to have had my got proved wrong. GO BOYS!

DaHop72
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
14-0 Cowboys and Keith is not even here to shed some of those big ol' alligator tears, make excuses for the dirty birds, and tell us how lucky the Cowboys have been and how sorry they are. :D

I'm loving th is game so far....Go Cowboys! Maybe Keith had a gut feelling himself and got benched so he couldn't post.:devil: :devil:

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Maybe Keith had a gut feelling himself and got benched so he couldn't post.:devil: :devil: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

turbostud
01-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Keith posted over on the 4a site.

Farmersfan
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Two bad possessions in a row by this offense! Has the REAL December Tony Romo finally come back?

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Keith posted over on the 4a site. he is just too ashamed to come here. they must not be as harsh on the 4a site

DDBooger
01-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Two bad possessions in a row by this offense! Has the REAL December Tony Romo finally come back? :eek: We've been watching a fake Tony Romo!

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Two bad possessions in a row by this offense! Has the REAL December Tony Romo finally come back? no Philly is blitzing more often

pirate4state
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Two bad possessions in a row by this offense! Has the REAL December Tony Romo finally come back? LOL where is Txb?

Farmersfan
01-03-2010, 06:24 PM
That's better. Great run by Felix. And a great play by Romo on the previous blitz.

Farmersfan
01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
no Philly is blitzing more often

Blitzing means more open receivers!!!

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 06:40 PM
:doh: Ouch, missed kick with no pressure. That could be trouble someday:dispntd: :dispntd:

eagleqb_14
01-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Two bad possessions in a row by this offense! Has the REAL December Tony Romo finally come back?

you just want romo to fail

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
:doh: Ouch, missed kick with no pressure. That could be trouble someday:dispntd: :dispntd: its the Nick Folk in him showing up:D

Farmersfan
01-03-2010, 06:49 PM
How was that roughing the passer NOT CALLED??????

DDBooger
01-03-2010, 06:50 PM
How was that roughing the passer NOT CALLED?????? Pretty damn blatant

coach
01-03-2010, 06:52 PM
How was that roughing the passer NOT CALLED??????

romo gets slapped like a 3 yr old earlier in the game then he gets nailed and they dont call it....officiating at its finest

Maroon87
01-03-2010, 07:18 PM
That was a quite thorough butt kicking...:clap:

sinfan75
01-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Sux they gotta play Philly again next week. At least it's in Dallas.

MJMbrahmas10
01-03-2010, 07:24 PM
im lookin forward to the matchup again.....wonder what keith7s excuse is this week?

pirate4state
01-03-2010, 07:34 PM
I gotta say, I didn't expect the Cowboys to win today, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Keith has been benched, which is why we haven't heard from him. Which kinda sucks cause he always makes me laugh. :D

Gotta do it again or Keith will never shut up! :doh:

LE Dad
01-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I gotta say, I didn't expect the Cowboys to win today, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Keith has been benched, which is why we haven't heard from him. Which kinda sucks cause he always makes me laugh. :D

Gotta do it again or Keith will never shut up! :doh: Keith will never shut up regardless.... Unless, of course, he is benched :doh: :rolleyes: :devil:

DDBooger
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Gotta do it again or Keith will never shut up! :doh: I agree, it's a lot better with him pulling people's cord on here. I hope he wasn't benched for that jersey on his sig, that would be silly.

TheDOCTORdre
01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Mixed emotions about the win right now, because if we dont back it up next week, then it makes the feeling worse. If we win next week its all good. But my mind goes back to my first experience watching a Cowboys game, it was a playoff game and the Boy's had beat their opponent 2 times in the regular season, next thing you know the Giants are beating the Cowboys in the last playoff game played in Texas Stadium...ugh

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Keith will never shut up regardless.... Unless, of course, he is benched :doh: :rolleyes: :devil: that wont even shut him up. he probably has a new account he is posting under

navscanmaster
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
that wont even shut him up. he probably has a new account he is posting under

how many people use words like:

dalless
cowturds
cowgirls
cowpies
tony homo (ok, well I've heard that elsewhere)

I think we would know if he had a duplicate account.;)

NateDawg39
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Keith is probably looking for new material to use against Cowboy fans and UT fans...hang in there, it might take him a while :p

GrTigers6
01-04-2010, 06:40 AM
It was a Great Game by all sides of the Cowboys. defense is playing as good as any other defense the Boys have had in the past. Its nice to see them batting down balls instead of waiting till they catch it and then hitting them. Once they figured out to cover Celek then they didn't have a problem in coverage. Lets just hope they carry this on to next week, eliminate the stupid penalties , Gurode's holding on jones' 22 yard carry. and the offsides even though some of those were poorly called. For the offensive player to be drawn off it has to be a sudden action and the refs kept calling it on us a good second or so after our player moved.

Farmersfan
01-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
It was a Great Game by all sides of the Cowboys. defense is playing as good as any other defense the Boys have had in the past. Its nice to see them batting down balls instead of waiting till they catch it and then hitting them. Once they figured out to cover Celek then they didn't have a problem in coverage. Lets just hope they carry this on to next week, eliminate the stupid penalties , Gurode's holding on jones' 22 yard carry. and the offsides even though some of those were poorly called. For the offensive player to be drawn off it has to be a sudden action and the refs kept calling it on us a good second or so after our player moved.

There are still some coverage problems with this team. Newman is NOT that good right now. And I can't figure out what in this world would cause Wade to put CARPENTER in the game cover a back or a tightend in a pass route. That's total ignorance! But with the pressure the D-line is able to put on the QB the D-backs are looking a heck of a lot better than they did earlier in the season.

Txbroadcaster
01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
. And I can't figure out what in this world would cause Wade to put CARPENTER in the game cover a back or a tightend in a pass route.

You do realize some of the TEs Carp has shut down this year right?

Held Antonio Gates to 4 catches and his TD was on the safety not Carp.

Shut down Tony Gonzales

Held Celek to 3 catches in the first meeting

And yes Carpenter is the one who should get most of the credit because he in any man coverage situation in the nickel is always on the TE.

I know he gets alot of crap because of his being a 1st round draft pick, but the guy has really come into his own now that he has found a role

Little more on it

After three listless seasons, Carpenter has found his niche covering tight ends in the nickel defense. The Cowboys have faced five of the top 10 tight ends for receptions – Atlanta's Tony Gonzalez, Oakland's Zach Miller, Celek, San Diego's Antonio Gates and Tampa Bay's Kellen Winslow – and held them to 21 catches for 223 yards and two TDs. His 34 tackles have nearly doubled his career total.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/123009dnspocowkeymatch.39cd601.html