PDA

View Full Version : that Muleshoe boy's calling a good game

Da Mules
01-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Lincoln Riley, 2oo1 Muleshoe graduate, makin' the calls for the TT Red Raiders offense toniight.... doing a pretty good job, and getting more air time than Ruffin except for the flying butt bumps. GO TECH

bobcat4life
01-02-2010, 10:54 PM
The calls have been good. I thought the offense would suffer a bit in this game without Leach and the defense would be unaffected, but they have moved the ball really well so far.

lvbears32
01-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
Lincoln Riley, 2oo1 Muleshoe graduate, makin' the calls for the TT Red Raiders offense toniight.... doing a pretty good job, and getting more air time than Ruffin except for the flying butt bumps. GO TECH

he is doin a great job tonight

Da Mules
01-03-2010, 01:14 AM
man it took some guts to go for it twice on 4th down on that last drive!--with the backup WB! Congrats to Ruffin McNeil and crew.. I hope Tech keeps this coaching staff intact

lvbears32
01-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Da Mules
man it took some guts to go for it twice on 4th down on that last drive!--with the backup WB! Congrats to Ruffin McNeil and crew.. I hope Tech keeps this coaching staff intact

i agree 100%

STANG RED
01-03-2010, 01:32 AM
If the Tech admin is smarter than they have shown recently, they'll offer the HC job to Ruffin McNeil, and I think he offers the OC to Riley. Looked like a match made in heaven tonight. Both proved they have what it takes IMO. Some of the best game time coaching I've seen in a long time.

lvbears32
01-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
If the Tech admin is smarter than they have shown recently, they'll offer the HC job to Ruffin McNeil, and I think he offers the OC to Riley. Looked like a match made in heaven tonight. Both proved they have what it takes IMO. Some of the best game time coaching I've seen in a long time.

just as long as their gutsy decsions keep on working

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
If the Tech admin is smarter than they have shown recently,
Don't count on it! :D

N4SIR
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Oh come on Mom, the admin has been pretty smart so far. Tthey fired the nut case that put a young man with a concusion in a closet/shed.

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by N4SIR
Oh come on Mom, the admin has been pretty smart so far. Tthey fired the nut case that put a young man with a concusion in a closet/shed.
Yet hired Bob Knight :doh: :doh:

Sorry but you can't "applaud" them for firing Leach without throwing them under the bus for hiring Knight.