PDA

View Full Version : thanks junior =P

button-nose
01-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks Junior ahem..i mean Doctor dre.. for getting me my own account on here! =P :D

Phantom Stang
01-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by button-nose
Thanks Junior ahem..i mean Doctor dre.. for getting me my own account on here! =P :D
Uh oh:eek: y'all must still be newlyweds.:D

JK welcome to the board! :)

44INAROW
01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by button-nose

aaww I assume this is "mrs Dre"? Welcome to the board. ;)

button-nose
01-03-2010, 01:41 AM
yes it sure is! =) and thank you very much =]

TheDOCTORdre
01-03-2010, 01:41 AM
your welcome :inlove:

WOS87
01-03-2010, 02:15 AM
Welcome Anna and Junior!

:D

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Welcome to the board:clap:
not sure if it was the best decision for Junior to make as a newlywed to show you the 3ADL. Hopefully it wont be a problem for y'all:evillol:

OldBison75
01-03-2010, 08:32 PM
button-nose.
Welcome to the Downlow. It is always a pleasure to have new members on the board. I hope you understand that is is both acceptable and entertaining for you to disagree with JUNIOR. As a matter of fact--I bet there are several of us that will do all we can to help you out on that side of the board.

Again, welcome and just so you know--button-nose is a really cool name--reminds me of a girl I dated back in the old days. She was a real cutie!!!!!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
button-nose.
Welcome to the Downlow. It is always a pleasure to have new members on the board. I hope you understand that is is both acceptable and entertaining for you to disagree with JUNIOR. As a matter of fact--I bet there are several of us that will do all we can to help you out on that side of the board.

Again, welcome and just so you know--button-nose is a really cool name--reminds me of a girl I dated back in the old days. She was a real cutie!!!!!!!!

please please dont encourage her to disagree with me, she does fine enough without an extra push

Txbroadcaster
01-04-2010, 10:47 AM
LOL lets see if she does what my wife did when she firsr came on the site lol

button-nose
01-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Um..first off Junior...i only disagree with you when you're wrong. =) soo...if you think i disagree with you too much...maybe it's because you're wrong...alot....=D

OldBison75
01-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Junior has now learned the first lesson of being married: When the wife says something, the correct answer is always "Yes Maam".

This does not always mean that she is right, but you must make her believe she is right until you can find a way to show her the better alternative. The key to this manuever is to make her believe she changed her mind on her own and you really had no influence.

Good luck for the next 40 years or so JUNIOR.

LE Dad
01-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Lol, this should be fun:D

Welcome to the board:clap: :clap: :clap:

JJWalker
01-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Dear Moderators and Administrators,
Can you please reserve "big-fat-arse" in case my wife wants to join?

Thanks in advance,
JJ