PDA

View Full Version : http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4788146&categoryid=null

BOCEPHUS
01-02-2010, 08:38 AM
DID NOT KNOW IT WAS 36 MINUTES LONG
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4788146&categoryid=null

EXPLAINS THE "ELECTICAL CLOSET" HE SNEAKED IN THERE THEY REMOVED HIM.....IS WHY U-TUBE VIDEO THEY ARE WHISPERING AND SAY TURN ON LIGHTS, BLAH BLAH......

THEN THE PLAYER WHO SAID GLAD LEACH GONE, ADAM LOCKED UP LIKE CAGED ANIMAL.....IS ADAM JAMES ROOMATE AT SAN ANTONIO, HE BEEN SUSPENDED 3-4 TIMES, ETC............. AND IS AGAINST TEAM POLICY TO SPEAK TO MEDIA ABOUT THIS, NOTHING HAPPEN TO HIM FOR SURE, OTHER PLAYERS GOING BY TEAM RULES

ANYWAYS MAYBE ALL OF YALL HAD WATCHED THE WHOLE INTERVIEW, I JUST DID...........HEARD LEACH SIDE/VERSION OF IT ALL.

scrub c
01-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Im surprised BOCEPHUS was able to follow the interview... Leach uses a lot of vocabulary.

BOCEPHUS
01-02-2010, 10:02 AM
ME AND DU PIRATE SPEAK THE SAME BY GAWD LANGUAGE, 'SLANG THA TATOR'........................AND KISS MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Looking4number8
01-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Watching the video now (about 1/3 done with it). Leach seems to hate the Jame's family and appears to have hated daddy James for a long time. I guess I would too.

Gobbla2001
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Leach seems to hate the Jame's family

I sure wouldn't like them if I were Leach... this situation has turned Leach into a guy who locks CHILDREN (the sports media fails to recognize Adam James as an adult) in closets 1 second after they suffer a concussion...

scrub c
01-02-2010, 10:44 AM
Leach seems to hate the Jame's family

Well at least at this point, he should... They have cost him MILLIONS of dollars, let alone messed with his livelihood.

Looking4number8
01-02-2010, 10:49 AM
I think ESPN should hire Leach as a college game commentator and put Leach and Craig James in the both together doing a game for whatever D2 team Adam plays (or sits the bench) for next year

BOCEPHUS
01-02-2010, 12:15 PM
NEVER LOCKED KID IN NO CLOSET.
WAS A GARAGE THAT HELD 2 GATORS, ICE MACHINE AND EQUIPMENT, SAME PLACE O-LINE MET FOR BREAKS. OTHER WAS A MEDIA INTERVIEW ROOM, WAS ABOUT 500 SQ. FT. JAMES SNEAKED INTO CLOSET, SHOT VIDEO, TRAINERS CAUGHT HIM AND TOOK HIM OUT OF THERE

Additup
01-02-2010, 12:51 PM
That's why when the closet video came up a few days ago I asked:

Why is he whispering about "turning the lights on real quick I gotta get this?" and who is he whispering to ??

Leach's answer makes sense to me - except I don't think the trainers "caught" him. I imagine James kinda convinced them to let him look around in there for a few minutes.

Adam's turn now...who's he whispering to? That person is a linchpin in this whole thing. That person knows ALOT and can shed some light on either Leach's version or Adam James' version.

Wonder if Leach's lawyers can get a hold of text messages sent from that cell phone during the times in question.

Eagle 1
01-02-2010, 01:03 PM
I wonder why is the NCAA not doing any other investigation, and take the Tech Admin out of it?
They like to get involved in everything else.

Looking4number8
01-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I want to know why he took a cell phone to practice

skins4life
01-02-2010, 01:20 PM
I think ESPN should hire Leach as a college game commentator and put Leach and Craig James in the both together doing a game for whatever D2 team Adam plays (or sits the bench) for next year

L48

You are so right. :D :D
I was telling my son the same thing last night.

It would be like Dan Deirdorff(sp) and Brent Musburger (sp) in "The Waterboy".

Keith7
01-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
NEVER LOCKED KID IN NO CLOSET.
WAS A GARAGE THAT HELD 2 GATORS, ICE MACHINE AND EQUIPMENT, SAME PLACE O-LINE MET FOR BREAKS. OTHER WAS A MEDIA INTERVIEW ROOM, WAS ABOUT 500 SQ. FT. JAMES SNEAKED INTO CLOSET, SHOT VIDEO, TRAINERS CAUGHT HIM AND TOOK HIM OUT OF THERE

I think your caps lock might be on

BOCEPHUS
01-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I think your caps lock might be on

I DONT WARE A CAP, WARE A HAT,............. BY GAWD.

AND WAHT IS 'CAP LOCK' LIKE U SEEN THEM FELLAS WARE CAP LIKE THEY WALKN BASSACKWARDS, I AINT ONE OF THEM KIND

bobcat4life
01-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by scrub c
Im surprised BOCEPHUS was able to follow the interview... Leach uses a lot of vocabulary. I barely could lol