PDA

View Full Version : Tebow cam

Keith7
01-01-2010, 11:18 PM
In case you Tebow fans can't get enough. Go to this Web site and instead of seeing the game, you only see Tebow. Finally, a Web site that understands me.

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/Sugar-Bowl

bobcat4life
01-01-2010, 11:21 PM
this is why I dont like Teblow

lvbears32
01-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
this is why I dont like Teblow

y? its not like it was tebow's idea. blame the media

Keith7
01-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by lvbears32
y? its not like it was tebow's idea. blame the media

It's not the media's fault, they are just doing what will draw an audience. Blame the people who tune in to the Tebow cam

lvbears32
01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
It's not the media's fault, they are just doing what will draw an audience. Blame the people who tune in to the Tebow cam

ya ok. i can buy into that. i just dont see y people dislike tebow. i understand getting annoyed of hearin about him but hes still a good guy

bobcat4life
01-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by lvbears32
y? its not like it was tebow's idea. blame the media I know. I dont like the media worship of him. And just hearing about him has made me tired of even hearing his name

Gobbla2001
01-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

True and untrue...

if you watch Tebow all game and you're not a member of his family or a close friend etc... then you're a loser...

Fact is that Keith is right, there are a lot of losers out there that will tune in to the Tebow cam... but at the same time, interest in Tebow wouldn't be high enough for such cams had the media not declared him a deity during their non-stop droolfests...

These situations suck... down the line the guy is most likely going to screw up in his life... may not be Tiger Woods or Dante Stalworth level, but he's going to mess up... the same media that lifted him up as a role-model, the greatest and nicest guy in the world will be bringing him back down...

lvbears32
01-01-2010, 11:33 PM
same here. but im not gunna let that get in the way for my respect for him as a man

lvbears32
01-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
True and untrue...

if you watch Tebow all game and you're not a member of his family or a close friend etc... then you're a loser...

Fact is that Keith is right, there are a lot of losers out there that will tune in to the Tebow cam... but at the same time, interest in Tebow wouldn't be high enough for such cams had the media not declared him a deity during their non-stop droolfests...

These situations suck... down the line the guy is most likely going to screw up in his life... may not be Tiger Woods or Dante Stalworth level, but he's going to mess up... the same media that lifted him up as a role-model, the greatest and nicest guy in the world will be bringing him back down...

its pretty sad that thats whats prolly gunna happen

Tx Challenge
01-01-2010, 11:39 PM
I understand people getting tired of Tebow. He is a good guy though. Honestly most coaches would love to have a Tebow type player at every position.

As an SEC fan, he is the heart of the UF team. Like him or not, no one can dispute the stats the guy has. On the college level, the guy is awesome. Not sure what the pros will bring him. Would not be my first choice at the pro level, but I will wait and see. Still he had ignited the UF team

lvbears32
01-01-2010, 11:42 PM
exactly. i actually feel he has the heart to do well at the next level