PDA

View Full Version : Upset Alert!!

LE Dad
01-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Northwestern and Auburn tied with 1:15 remaining. Northwestern ball at mid-field.

turbostud
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM
My electricity went out when NW was driving in the overtime. It came back on when Auburn was celebrating on the field. :mad:

LH Panther Mom
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
My electricity went out when NW was driving in the overtime. It came back on when Auburn was celebrating on the field. :mad:
Sucks to be you! :D

LE Dad
01-01-2010, 03:25 PM
My electricity went out when NW was driving in the overtime. It came back on when Auburn was celebrating on the field. :mad: That was a great game. Auburn came out with the win but they were in one heck of a game. It all came down to the kicker or lack there of...:p

Hate you missed that one:doh:

big daddy russ
01-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Man, NW just wouldn't go away. I thought we had it when we were up 14 with two and a half to play. Then the crazy comeback.

Man, what a game. Hats off to Pat Fitzgerald. Turned that program completely around in the wake of tragedy.

bobcat4life
01-01-2010, 05:17 PM
My electricity went out when NW was driving in the overtime. It came back on when Auburn was celebrating on the field. :mad: which time? they celebrated three times because penalties continued to game after it appeared Auburn had won

turbostud
01-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
which time? they celebrated three times because penalties continued to game after it appeared Auburn had won

I missed all that. It was right when NW took possession.

Tx Challenge
01-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Man, NW just wouldn't go away. I thought we had it when we were up 14 with two and a half to play. Then the crazy comeback.

Man, what a game. Hats off to Pat Fitzgerald. Turned that program completely around in the wake of tragedy.

Word! Had to beat them 3 times!

BDR, your PM box is full. My cell with your # is shot:mad: Shoot me a PM with your # so I can call.

Tubbs to Tech?