PDA

View Full Version : Forney / Wills Point ....... Early Prediction

aamove
11-09-2002, 09:07 AM
With the way that Forney dominated Wilmer-Hutchins, I predict Forney by at least 7. I know that this is not an overwhelming prediction, but any time you go up against an undefeated team, caution is called for. I just hope Crabtree is there for this game. :)

Pudlugger
11-09-2002, 09:47 AM
This will be a terrific match-up and unfortunately one fine team will go home after the openner. I like Forney here, as they always step it up a notch or two in the play-offs and are looking really salty right now. Forney 28 WP 14

justanopinion
11-09-2002, 10:40 AM
I can't wait for Friday. This should be a quality game. I think Forney will take this one.

Jimbotex40
11-09-2002, 10:48 AM
i will take forney also, even though i live here...im not just picking them cuz i'm a student fan. i think they really played good against hutch, so that's why i have to give them 5 point edge
best of luck to both teams, and everyone remember to keep WR cunnigan in your prayers

Emmett Lyons#7
11-09-2002, 04:47 PM
HELLO GUYS WUZ UP! THIS IS EMMETT LYONS#7 ON WILLS POINTS FOOTBALL TEAM. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU GUYS THAT FORNEY IS A GOOD TEAM, BUT I FELL THAT WE WILL EXECUTE AND PICK THEM APART JUST LIKE WE DID ON 7ON7 AND WE WILL WIN THE GAME ITS JUST AS PLAIN AND SIMPLE AS THAT! GO TIGERS!

Rabbit'93
11-09-2002, 07:13 PM
Well after what saw last night it is not that simple. Forney has been in big games before and WP is still looking to get out of the first round. WP defense hasn't been tested in weeks so no one really knows how they will handle a running attack like Forney's. But flip it and no one knows how Forney's D will handle the passing of WP. I think it might be a high scoring affair with the intangibles in favor of Forney.

Let's go Jackrabbits!

footballguy 22
11-09-2002, 08:37 PM
FORNEY HAVE MY RESPECT!!!! I SAY THEY WILL BEAT WILLS POINT BY 20

jason
11-09-2002, 10:49 PM
Hey Jimbo...do you know how Crabtree is doing? Is it bad? Let me know.

GO FORNEY

aamove
11-10-2002, 10:00 PM
I heard that Crabtree's ankle was sprained, I don't know how bad it is. They had ice around it at the game. Hope it's not too bad. He's had a good year so far and Forney really needs a good #2 guy like him.

Jimbotex40
11-10-2002, 10:09 PM
well, i will miss crabtree mainly on defense, even though he gave madison their first TD....just kidding...that was poo lucky.
i am not worried about him not playing RB: remember against kaufman he only had 15 yards on 7 carries. i understand that the line didnt have everyone there and that they were un-inspired, but laury still managed over 10 yards a carry and over 100 yards.

BLUEDOOM75
11-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey everybody. Im glad that everyone is picking Wills Point to lose this game because this week will will practice our butts off and prove everyone wrong friday night. I know that Forney is a good team and they played a good game friday night but dont underestimate the Tigers. I think friday night the tigers will be eating some Jackrabbit stew. May the best team win. It will be a physical and tight ball game.

Emmett Lyons#7
11-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Wuz up guys this is Emmett again and Im just dropping in again to make you guys mad again, and tell you that we are going to beat Forney. Ive told you guys once and I,m not going to tell you guys again. WE WILL BEAT FORNEY!!!!! And Oh yeah on the Crabtree situation I hope he plays so I can burn him just like I have before.

P.S. you Forney guys tell Crabtree that Im the small black guy #7 and tell him to bring it!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

aamove
11-10-2002, 11:10 PM
Nobody is saying that Wills-Point in not a good team. What I'm saying is that Forney has played a lot tougher competition and some of these teams are at the same level as W-P. Commerce, Wilmer-Hutchins and Aledo could all give Wills-Point a run for their money. Who ever wins Friday night, I hope they make it to week 15.

surfspike
11-10-2002, 11:54 PM
BLUEDOOM75:
Hey everybody. Im glad that everyone is picking Wills Point to lose this game because this week will will practice our butts off and prove everyone wrong friday night. I know that Forney is a good team and they played a good game friday night but dont underestimate the Tigers. I think friday night the tigers will be eating some Jackrabbit stew. May the best team win. It will be a physical and tight ball game.well said, i completely agree with you....except for the jackrabbit stew thing. :p

jason
11-11-2002, 12:16 AM
GO FORNEY

cajun1
11-11-2002, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Wills Point/Forney,

Well this is what we have been waiting for and it is finally here!!!
Wills Point "Tigers" vs Forney "Jack Rabbits"
I feel this is going to be a close game but, in the end I feel the mighty Tigers will win...
I have respect for both teams and I feel that this will be a good game.
As they say on TV are you ready for some football!!!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justanopinion
11-11-2002, 09:47 AM
I think that strategy will be more important in this game than talent. Whoever is the most prepared for the other team will take this one.

jason
11-11-2002, 10:23 AM
Hey Cajun 1....Its Forney Jackrabbits :D

Titans
11-11-2002, 11:23 AM
I thought Wilmer was going to beat Forney, and boy was I wrong. Which, in point, could mean I'll be wrong about this game. Let's look at the districts though:

Wills Point (Forney)
Browsboro (Wilmer-Hutchins)
Canton (Crandall)
Van (Ferris)
Eustace (Kaufman)
Kemp (Dallas Madison)
.............(Dallas Pinkston)

Forney has played a much tougher schedule at least the last 5 weeks. Could be the deciding factor.

Forney - 51
WP - 28

cajun1
11-11-2002, 11:38 AM
Where in the hell did you get 51-28 with our defense I don't see that happen, period!!!
I feel this will be alot closer game this week due to being in the play-offs each team will be stepping it up but, I think the score will be alot closer!!!!
I don't think Forney offence will stand up to our defense they have been hurting people ever week
due to the power they have on the field.
GO TIGERS...... :D :D :D

Rabbit'93
11-11-2002, 12:14 PM
Cajun, WP's defense hasn't been tested by a running game like the 'rabbits. I could get out on the field with my wife and kids and hold people like Eustice, Kemp, & Canton to shutouts. Your offense is made up of big plays whereas Forney's is ball control. If we have the ball all of the time, your defense, which has played 14-AAA doormats, is bound to get worn down. The only thing Forney has to do is avoid the big play. I think there are too many intangibles in favor of Forney for WP to win. I see WP making another early exit from the AAA playoffs. I'll save my predicton for later in the week.

Titans
11-11-2002, 12:33 PM
Sorry you didn't like what I said...that's too bad. Instead of crying about it, try doing something about it. 99% of the people on here, including myself, picked Everman over Kennedale, and BIG. Instead of complaining, they did something about it. Now it's your turn.

I don't respect anybody from Wills Point until they do something other than beat up on Kemp (1-9) and Use-less (who is the only team Kemp beat).

Please, prove me wrong and make me a believer.

BLUEDOOM75
11-11-2002, 01:06 PM
Well we will prove a lot of people wrong friday night. No one can tell me that if you have 8 turnovers in one game that you can still win that game. Wilmer had 8 turnovers from what i have read so its kinda like Wilmer handed the game to forney. As for having no respect for us, i dont understand that. You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

BLUEDOOM75
11-11-2002, 01:08 PM
Well we will prove a lot of people wrong friday night. No one can tell me that if you have 8 turnovers in one game that you can still win that game. Wilmer had 8 turnovers from what i have read so its kinda like Wilmer handed the game to forney. As for having no respect for us, i dont understand that. You obviously do not know what you are talking about.

jason
11-11-2002, 01:08 PM
Thats the most logical thing I've read on here in a LONG time.

Titans
11-11-2002, 01:17 PM
You're right, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Instead, I should be shaking in my boots and scared to death of Wills Point. I lose sleep at night thinking how bad they beat Athens (0-10). Or how they beat Lindale (4-6). Or Dallas Wilson, Mabank, Useless, Kemp, Canton, Van and Brownsboro.

Come to think of it, they've only played 1 team with a winning record and that was the 3rd game of the season.

You have made me re-think my previous post. I have only the utmost respect for Wills Point.

GO TIGERS!

nigelmer
11-11-2002, 02:06 PM
Forney by at least 20....there...that should be simple enough

3afan
11-11-2002, 04:07 PM
too close to call - least turnovers probably wins .........

jason
11-11-2002, 04:16 PM
3afan...you dont know what you're talking about...HAHA

3afan
11-11-2002, 05:16 PM
hey when you're on my payroll you're supposed to AGREE WITH ME !!!!!!!!!

jason
11-11-2002, 05:53 PM
UGH TO YOU

Jimbotex40
11-11-2002, 07:47 PM
i just went up to Hanby to scout the stands and our team was up there practicing. for me to run the flags, i have to go all the way around, cuz there is rails that they won't let you hop over. well, im already nervous. just hope forney can pull it off.

well, i think they might actually still be practicing. i just looked out my window toward mesquite and i can see the lights on.

jason
11-11-2002, 08:08 PM
Jimbo...was Hanby a neutral site or did they have to flip for it ?? I heard WP didn't want to play in Mesquite because they considered that home field advantage for us.

jakemc#11
11-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Forney is a good football team and are going to play hard but as long as I am here Wills Point want get beat. You better get out of that zone coverage because we are about to pick it apart.

Jimbotex40
11-11-2002, 08:54 PM
lol, funny jake...good to have you on here.

good luck on picking us apart...better be able to stop our run , haha, yall gave van over 200 yards rushing.

Emmett Lyons#7
11-11-2002, 10:00 PM
Well I'm sorry all you Forney fans but I have to agree with my quarterback Jake, I think well I mean I KNOW that we will pick apart Forneys zone coverage and we will win the game. Just as long as we have Jake and myself working together like clockwork we will not LOSE. BYE_BYE HATERS!

GO TIGERS

justanopinion
11-11-2002, 10:30 PM
I guess we'll see Firday night.

It's weird that all of you Wills Point players are on here. Most coaches would hate to hear their players talking on a message board.

It's great to have ya'll on here though.

justanopinion
11-11-2002, 10:34 PM
Sorry, I have to make a correction. I meant "Friday Night"

Jimbotex40
11-12-2002, 04:36 PM
creecy, you need to make sure not to spell like that anymore or gay people like skandar akbar will try to put you down for spelling mistakes

SkandarAkbar
11-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Ok, so now you want to call me gay? Are you the only one who is allowed to post an opinion on this board? Am I gay because I have a different opinion than you do? It's real easy to call someone names when you are behind a computer screen. And when have I ever said anything about someone's spelling? I hope Forney gets smoked this week. Then it's on to basketball season where they will be lucky if they can get one win in the district.

Jimbotex40
11-12-2002, 07:39 PM
well, i think our bball team will beat ferris twice in district...lol.

no, but you are right, you should be able to have an opinion, just like everyone else, my bad dog.

justanopinion
11-12-2002, 10:25 PM
I'm giving this topic a rest. I can wait till Friday to see what happens.

TITAN I look forward to seeing more posts from you. If you would like to know any information you can send me a private message.

Jus10FHS
11-14-2002, 11:23 PM
#7 I seen film on u and u suck the whole team is #11 and #8 on film all I see u do is stand there or run and get stuffed for no gain or minus yardage. 11 can talk trash but u need to go work on ur game be4 u start talkin all ur noise