PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Tiger, Kobe and Magic

Phil C
12-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Man what a difference. Tiger gets disgraced and loses money. Magic has done very well since his incidents. Kobe wasn't hurt either and even got a standing ovation in LA after his return from his disgrace. Ye ole double standard.

Ranger Mom
12-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Man what a difference. Tiger gets disgraced and loses money. Magic has done very well since his incidents. Kobe wasn't hurt either and even got a standing ovation in LA after his return from his disgrace. Ye ole double standard.

I heard something about this on GMA last week.....Kobe DID lose money on endorsements, he had to work his way back up.

3afan
12-31-2009, 12:20 PM
... as will Tiger

Pick6
12-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Kobe and Magic "faced the music" so to speak. Tiger hasn't. Once he does, he'll regain his place in the endorsement world.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
... as will Tiger

Tiger will come back strong, just like Kobe. The biggest difference is Kobe came out in public immediatly and made a statement about his mistakes.

Looking4number8
12-31-2009, 01:05 PM
I may be wrong but I dont think athletes gone astray owe us an apology. They definitely owe it to there families but not to me. I can still buy Nike stuff if I want to or go buy Addias if I am pissed at Tiger but the man oweS you and me NOTHING!