PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Leach Situations...

Bullaholic
12-31-2009, 11:19 AM
What happens if a HS coach locks the son of a prominent family in town in a room for disciplinary reasons?

Same question for a pro coach?

What if the player was a girl?

Txbroadcaster
12-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

What if the player was a girl?

Did it involve a spinning bottle?

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What happens if a HS coach locks the son of a prominent family in town in a room for disciplinary reasons?

Same question for a pro coach?

What if the player was a girl? Well I know that if it happened in the NFL the player would laugh at the coach for attempting to put him in the "shed".

I wanna see someone try and lock up Mr. House Of Spears :D

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm believing more and more that the shed wasn't the issue.

The reason Leach was fired was for insubordination and basically suing his employer to override their decision to put him on leave. He was cocky and thought he could do whatever he wanted, but everybody knows that if you want to keep your job, you don't sue your boss for making a decision that you don't like.

Ranger Mom
12-31-2009, 11:38 AM
It seems like nothing but a battle of egos.

crzyjournalist03
12-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It seems like nothing but a battle of egos.

Exactly. And when you have a battle of egos, the boss always wins.

3afan
12-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I'm believing more and more that the shed wasn't the issue.

The reason Leach was fired was for insubordination and basically suing his employer to override their decision to put him on leave. He was cocky and thought he could do whatever he wanted, but everybody knows that if you want to keep your job, you don't sue your boss for making a decision that you don't like.

yep!

GrTigers6
12-31-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Exactly. And when you have a battle of egos, the boss always wins. yep, just look at Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson