PDA

View Full Version : The Hypocrisy of Tech

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2009, 11:24 PM
Kinda funny..Tech hires someone like Knight who has had MANY more incidents...yet fires Leach on basically one player's word of an incident

Who-dun-it!!?
12-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Kinda funny..Tech hires someone like Knight who has had MANY more incidents...yet fires Leach on basically one player's word of an incident :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jlwttu
12-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Kinda funny..Tech hires someone like Knight who has had MANY more incidents...yet fires Leach on basically one player's word of an incident

Gerald Myers and Bobby Knight are good friends. That is why Knight was hired. The relationship between Leach and Myers seems to be pure hatred. The firing has more to do with Myers and last years contract squabble than with Adam James, in my opinion.

Emerson1
12-30-2009, 11:44 PM
They weren't about to unwillingly pay Knight $800,000 though

3afan
12-31-2009, 08:18 AM
the firing was inevitable after the "incidents" and (the key -->) Leach's unwillingness to work with the administration on a resolution ... TT may as well save $800K

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 08:26 AM
I have a sister, father and 3 cousins who are Tech Grads and all fans of Mike Leach but also of the school and its policies. I think Mike Leach has made mistakes, but also, the school officials probably have made some mistakes regarding this situation. Nobody is perfect and I hope nobody looks at Mike and stones him right off the bat before more info comes to light. Adam James, as cocky and arrogant as he is portrayed to be will learn from this as well I hope.

That was my attempt at not playing one side or the other lol

HEMOTOXIC
12-31-2009, 08:29 AM

I'm sure that it is more to it than just this one incident.

3afan
12-31-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
I'm sure that it is more to it than just this one incident.

LOL - obviously

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 08:42 AM
If Tim Tebow was the coach, they would have laughed at Adam James while everyone took turns "guarding the shed"

TheDOCTORdre
12-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
If Tim Tebow was the coach, they would have laughed at Adam James while everyone took turns "guarding the shed"

This would never be the case if Tebow were the coach, he would have healed young Jame's of his concussion and then there would be a half hour segment on SportsCenter called: Tebow-The Miracle Worker

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
This would never be the case if Tebow were the coach, he would have healed young Jame's of his concussion and then there would be a half hour segment on SportsCenter called: Tebow-The Miracle Worker Only a half hour? I thought they were gonna make it a series on Lifetime and Oxygen

Gobbla2001
12-31-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
then there would be a half hour segment on SportsCenter called: Tebow-The Miracle Worker

Why a half hour? All you need is 5 or 20 minutes...

Eagle 1
12-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Well if nothing else, the Leach incident lightened up all the football message boards including this one.