Blastoderm55
12-30-2009, 06:16 PM
No workey.

Phantom Stang
12-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
No workey.
Here's a copy and paste of a post I made on another thread that has the link:

Leach's attorney didn't help his case when he went on television, and pointed to an out of operation ice machine, and exhaust fan that is there to remove fumes and air FROM the shed(yes that's what a building like that is called) as "comfort" items.

Also sending THREE trainers to guard...err I mean "see after" him? Give me a break.
If for nothing else, Leach should be fired for inefficient use of staff.

Here's the video

LINK (http://www.kcbd.com/global/Category.asp?C=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=108431&topVideoCatNoB=108535&topVideoCatNoC=111448&topVideoCatNoD=108536&topVideoCatNoE=111449&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=4421239&flvUri=&partnerclipid)

Looking4number8
12-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech should have fired Leach for choosing this guy as a lawyer!! What a dork!

bobcat4life
12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Tech should have fired Leach for choosing this guy as a lawyer!! What a dork! he is the Brownwood of lawyers.:D

JJWalker
12-30-2009, 06:44 PM
I can't believe the lawyer said the shed was for dummies. LOL

NastySlot
12-30-2009, 06:45 PM
ok i have some questions....if james is such a spoiled brat prima dona...and always complaining...why didn't leech do what most coaches do and tell him to just get his @$$ off the the field and out of his practice?...........................and the other thing why did heck did james get in the "shed" or closet why didn't he just f- this and leave..........who the heck just lets the the freaking trainer lock him up in a "shed" or closet?

west texas lawyer...that ain't no shed...it's a garage...shed ain't in his vocabulary no longer.

Phantom Stang
12-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JJWalker
I can't believe the lawyer said the shed was for dummies. LOL
I noticed he spelled shed S-H-E-D-D:D

Maroon87
12-30-2009, 06:47 PM

:iagree:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-30-2009, 10:28 PM
Anybody notice the Snow on the ground? Its been freakin cold in Lubbock the past few days. If I'm an injured player on a cold a$$ field I'd be glad to go sit in this "Shed" and warm my lazy rear up. This was probably the quickest spot available for this whiny butt to go get some freakin ice. And the "electrical closet". That is a freakin Confrence room. Again inside away from the elements. The weather in Lubbock was Terrible during this crap. God forbid this boy break a freakin sweat in the icy cold.

Rustler
12-31-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
ok i have some questions....if james is such a spoiled brat prima dona...and always complaining...why didn't leech do what most coaches do and tell him to just get his @$$ off the the field and out of his practice?...........................and the other thing why did heck did james get in the "shed" or closet why didn't he just f- this and leave..........who the heck just lets the the freaking trainer lock him up in a "shed" or closet?

west texas lawyer...that ain't no shed...it's a garage...shed ain't in his vocabulary no longer. Because Boy James has a hellicopter Daddy that buys ink in barell......ESPN....James takes money at SMU....then cries over his 20+ yr old entitled son...BTW none of the assistants wanted to give Boy James a scholarship....it was Leach.. Go to CBS sports and read emails from Harrell, Reed and coaches.

westtxfballfan
12-31-2009, 11:14 AM

He's just doing the rope-a-dope right now. He'll come out swinging in a couple more rounds.

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Rustler
Because Boy James has a hellicopter Daddy that buys ink in barell......ESPN....James takes money at SMU....then cries over his 20+ yr old entitled son...BTW none of the assistants wanted to give Boy James a scholarship....it was Leach.. Go to CBS sports and read emails from Harrell, Reed and coaches. According to Sirius XM sports station, the E-mails "should be regarded as weapons lacking truth" :confused:

BILLYFRED0000
12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
According to Sirius XM sports station, the E-mails "should be regarded as weapons lacking truth" :confused:

Meaning they are trying to distance themselves from the issue by supporting the guy who had been their boss against the disgruntled employee(player). give me a break. How many guys here really believe Mike Leach told all his coaches to take a hike cause he is giving adam a scholarship whether they like it or not.
And if he did, well that proves what an idiot he was. either way it proves James position more than the coaches.

gatordaze
12-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Either Adam is lying and fabrictaed this cell phone video that aired on ESPN or Leach's and his lawyer are lying. These are two different rooms and the one from the cell phone is not a press room in any way. Would two lawyers lie? Such an honorble profession....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3vtkyHtU0

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Either Adam is lying and fabrictaed this cell phone video that aired on ESPN or Leach's and his lawyer are lying. These are two different rooms and the one from the cell phone is not a press room in any way. Would two lawyers lie? Such an honorble profession....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3vtkyHtU0 Mike Leach and his lawyers versus the James family in...BEERFEST!!!!!!!! :D