PDA

View Full Version : How many superbowls have the Eagirls won?

GrTigers6
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
I cant remember. :D

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 07:06 PM
I asked a unicorn and it said 7...

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 11:17 PM
ask Keith

charlesrixey
12-30-2009, 07:36 AM
i think they have actually won at least one, back in the eighties?

of course, i still hate them eternally

GrTigers6
12-30-2009, 08:11 AM
No, They have two appearences but lost to Oakland in 81 and New England in 2005

TheDOCTORdre
12-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
No, They have two appearences but lost to Oakland in 81 and New England in 2005
my dad is not an eagles fan, but still swears to this day that the Eagles should have beat the Raiders in 81

crzyjournalist03
12-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
my dad is not an eagles fan, but still swears to this day that the Eagles should have beat the Raiders in 81

The Eagles should have been to more than one Super Bowl in the last decade considering how many conference championships they've made it to before choking.

icu812
12-30-2009, 12:02 PM
One of the lamest things ever is to resort to the "how many superbowls have the ______ won" crutch just because your team WAS great in the past. Just my opinion but it sounded SOOO lame comming from the Cowboys fans watching them get beat by the Chargers.

eagleqb_14
12-30-2009, 12:10 PM
yea they lost two of them to the pats and raiders

STANG RED
12-30-2009, 12:26 PM
However goes McNabb, so go the Eagles. Which I guess is really the case with most teams. Problem is, McNabb is the hottest and coldest QB of all time. When he is at his best, he may be the best in the game. But when he's off, you'd be hard pressed to find one any worse. When he gets pressured alot and hit, he gets real bad quick. And he's a bit fragile as well. And he plays really bad when he's not 100% healthy. At the moment the Eagles are playing great football, and are probably a legit 2 TD better team than the Cowboys. But if McNabb gets so much as a hangnail or worse, the Boys or any other team can put a stompin on em.

charlesrixey
12-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by icu812
One of the lamest things ever is to resort to the "how many superbowls have the ______ won" crutch just because your team WAS great in the past. Just my opinion but it sounded SOOO lame comming from the Cowboys fans watching them get beat by the Chargers.

i agree

and iam a cowboys fans, but until the boys win a playoff game for the first time since 96 i know my place

mchavez
12-30-2009, 06:19 PM

Well if you want to come back to present day we can. The Cowboys are still the better team. Didn't we beat the eagles a couple months back??

GrTigers6
12-30-2009, 07:25 PM
EXACTLY:clap:

mchavez
12-30-2009, 07:58 PM

No, what is really LAME is that Philly has to count our loses.

San Fran, Pitt, and Dallas all count their super bowls. What does philly have to count? Nothing!!! It's sad that all they have to count is our loses in the past 13 years. At least we have Super Bowls to count. So no my friend Eagle fans are lame...

GrTigers6
12-30-2009, 08:07 PM
One of the lamest things ever is to resort to the "how many superbowls have the ______ won" crutch just because your team WAS great in the past. Just my opinion but it sounded SOOO lame comming from the Cowboys fans watching them get beat by the Chargers. Ok lets compare records from 1960 when the cowboys started. And see who is better

Phil C
12-31-2009, 10:40 AM
The Eagles did win the NFL championship game in 1960 by beating the Green Bay Packers 17 to 13. The Packers were coached by Vince Lombardi and that was his only playoff lost. There was no super bowl back then and whoever won the NFL championship game was considered the world champions. The league was divided between the eastern and western conferences and whoever had the best records in these leagues met in one game for the championships. The Packers were behind by the above score but were driving late in the game and reached the Eagles 13 yard line but time ran out on them. Had Green Bay got off a last play and won he would probably have taken the NY Giants job but since they lost he felt like he needed to stay at GB until they won a championship.

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
The Eagles did win the NFL championship game in 1960 by beating the Green Bay Packers 17 to 13. The Packers were coached by Vince Lombardi and that was his only playoff lost. There was no super bowl back then and whoever won the NFL championship game was considered the world champions. The league was divided between the eastern and western conferences and whoever had the best records in these leagues met in one game for the championships. The Packers were behind by the above score but were driving late in the game and reached the Eagles 13 yard line but time ran out on them. Had Green Bay got off a last play and won he would probably have taken the NY Giants job but since they lost he felt like he needed to stay at GB until they won a championship.
Dont give the Eagles credit Phil!! :mad: :mad:

waterboy
12-31-2009, 10:51 AM
:mad: Remember, Phil, we must be POLITICALLY CORRECT!!:mad:

The Eagirls still SUCK!!:D

NateDawg39
12-31-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:mad: Remember, Phil, we must be POLITICALLY CORRECT!!:mad:

The Eagirls still SUCK!!:D
NEVER SHOW COMPASSION :mad: :mad: :mad: