PDA

View Full Version : Go Bengals, Go Chiefs. Go Raiders.

carter08
12-29-2009, 05:29 PM
I hope you all win this week so Houston can sneak in as the 5 seed.

NateDawg39
12-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I hope you all win this week so Houston can sneak in as the 5 seed. I bet the owners go to "owner camp" in the summer and Al Davis is the one who gets laughed at by all the owners cause of how bad his Raiders suck :D

Pick6
12-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I bet the owners go to "owner camp" in the summer and Al Davis is the one who gets laughed at by all the owners cause of how bad his Raiders suck :D

Hey, his Raiders beat the Eagles this year :eek:

Trashman
12-29-2009, 05:40 PM
So if the Texans back into the playoffs does Kubiak keep his job or is he already done?:thinking:

zebrablue2
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM

:iagree:

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
So if the Texans back into the playoffs does Kubiak keep his job or is he already done?:thinking:

IMO the Texans can lose a hard-fought game to NE, finish 8-8 again and Kubiak still keeps his job... he's had a lot of bad luck as far as coaching a team goes this year... injuries, fumbles, a great FG kicker missing FGs...

has 1 more year on his contract, looks as if he'll finish the contract out and most are okay with that... the players for sure want him back, that helps...

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

has 1 more year on his contract, looks as if he'll finish the contract out and most are okay with that...

but there is no lack of anti-Kubers I have to say... just get the feel most are okay with him returning...

I'd say:

5% love Kub and want him back because they love him

55% think it may be a good idea to bring him back because they understand things have gotten better and see things continuing to get better (though slow and painful as hell as it is... I'm in this group)

15% hate him and don't want him back because they hate him and are tired of 8-8

25% are just tired of 8-8 and want a change period, no hate involved

just how I see it right now... the feel I get...

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Another reason I'd like Kubiak back

Next years schedule:

Home: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Oakland, San Diego, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, AFC North

Away: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Denver, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Washington, AFC East

I'm guessing the AFC North team at home will be Pitt or Baltimore, AFC East team away? I dunno, maybe in New England...

Minus KC and Oakland and maybe Washington, that schedule is pretty tough...

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 07:55 PM

It's going to take a Miracle.

But you also forgot..... GO TEXANS.

Pats are not going to be a pushover next week.

carter08
01-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Chiefs beating Denver.
Raiders within one of Ravens.

PRESSSSSURE.

TheDOCTORdre
01-03-2010, 09:17 PM
its up to the Bengals now

zebrablue2
01-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
its up to the Bengals now

bengirls didn't show up tonight. think they have about 1 yard total offense, lol.. not the result we wanted, but when u put your fate in another teams hands, oh well... better luck next yr.

ziggy29
01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
The Jets made the playoffs with a ridiculously large asterisk. Looking almost dead at 7-7, they were lucky enough to face two playoff teams who had little reason to risk injuries to their best players.

Just the same, even though I think the Texans *right now* look like a playoff team (MUCH more than the Jest), you can't go 1-5 in your own division and expect help to get into the playoffs.

I don't know who I want to go down in flames more: the Jets for being cheap beneficiaries of charity, or the teams that rolled over for them. Probably the latter, because I can't fault a team that's trying to win.