PDA

View Full Version : A L L E G A T I O N.......

44INAROW
12-29-2009, 10:32 AM
Just a friendly reminder :)

ALLEGATION (s)

1 - an assertion made with little or no proof.
2 - an assertion made by a party in a legal proceeding, which the party then undertakes to prove.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY ( yea right, majority of allegations never make it to court - they are tried by "public opinion")

that's my Public Service Announment for the day :)

Phil C
12-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Also it is very important to

"BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!"

:mad:

Pick6
12-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Also it is very important to

"BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!"

That's the worst thing one can be.

pirate4state
12-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
That's the worst thing one can be.

Well then, I don't give a crap what Leach did to that James' kid. Quit being a baby. Lots of people get locked in closets. Be glad he didn't lock you in there with some of those fat girlfriends he was talking about earlier in the year! LMAO

Pick6
12-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well then, I don't give a crap what Leach did to that James' kid. Quit being a baby. Lots of people get locked in closets. Be glad he didn't lock you in there with some of those fat girlfriends he was talking about earlier in the year! LMAO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BILLYFRED0000
12-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Isn't allegation another term for alligator relations......

as in when you are up to your ass in alligators it is hard to drain the swamp.

Phil C
12-29-2009, 12:49 PM
"WE MUST BE TOLERANT!!"

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 12:49 PM
"WE MUST BE TOLERANT!!"

that word will be the downfall of America

Phantom Stang
12-29-2009, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It was the James kid?? He locked him in the closet??:eek:

Why that dirty S.O.B.. He deserves all the punishment he gets!:mad:

;)

injuredinmelee
12-29-2009, 02:45 PM
"WE MUST BE TOLERANT!!"

Thats the attitude that has this country going down the morality toilet Phil. As an American I dont have to be tolerant of anyone or anything and if someone doesnt like it they can kiss my fat white arse... hows that for politically correct?

STANG RED
12-29-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Thats the attitude that has this country going down the morality toilet Phil. As an American I dont have to be tolerant of anyone or anything and if someone doesnt like it they can kiss my fat white arse... hows that for politically correct?

:clap: :thumbsup: :2thumbsup :ditto: :iagree:

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 02:52 PM
actually I believe we should be more tolerant... meaning to tolerate... meaning to allow to be or to be done without prohibition, hindrance, or contradiction (Merriam-Webster)...

sounds good to me...

Phantom Stang
12-29-2009, 02:57 PM
they can kiss my fat white arse... hows that for politically correct?
As long as you don't call it a fat "honky" arse, or fat "cracker" arse, you're doing just fine.:D

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
to allow to be or to be done without prohibition, hindrance, or contradiction (Merriam-Webster)...

re-reading this definition, I guess it's how you look at tolerance and those you want/do not want to be tolerant...

I guess it's circumstantial and situational...

too broad of a definition...

I retract my earlier reply I guess...

Green Bling
12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
DEEP!!

Phil C
12-29-2009, 04:57 PM

"SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!"

NateDawg39
12-29-2009, 05:00 PM
"SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!"

:mad: As a proud conservative ,anti political correct, church of Christ, gun loving, beer drinking, football loving, cricket hating anti anything thats not from Texas, I say zero compassion for anyone :devil: :devil:

Phil C
12-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Nate I admire the Church of Christ.

NateDawg39
12-29-2009, 05:04 PM
Nate I admire the Church of Christ. I admire the Tour De France :D

waterboy
12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :2thumbsup Man, that is DEEP!:cool: .........and TRUE!;)

skins4life
12-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
As a proud conservative ,anti political correct, church of Christ, gun loving, beer drinking, football loving, cricket hating anti anything thats not from Texas, I say zero compassion for anyone :devil: :devil:

Especially a whinny dad who thinks his son isn't getting enough playing time!! :devil: :devil:

NateDawg39
12-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Especially a whinny dad who thinks his son isn't getting enough playing time!! :devil: :devil: You mean half the dads out there who have sons playing football? Oh and anyone associated with a sports broadcasting network?

skins4life
12-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
You mean half the dads out there who have sons playing football? Oh and anyone associated with a sports broadcasting network?

Not really all of them!!

Just the ones who want to ruin some bodies career.;) ;)

injuredinmelee
12-29-2009, 10:57 PM
compassion is for weaklings and little frilly skirt wearing girls.

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 11:06 PM
compassion is for weaklings and little frilly skirt wearing girls.

dang straight

injuredinmelee
12-29-2009, 11:10 PM
is it compassionate that I throw my change out the window for the pan handlers to scramble after in traffic? Its almost like making them earn it.