PDA

View Full Version : Chicago is beating Minnesota

TheDOCTORdre
12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
if they hold on and Dallas beats the Eagirls next week and Minnesota and Arizona lose, the 'Boys are looking at the 2 seed and a first round bye...amazing

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
if they hold on and Dallas beats the Eagirls next week and Minnesota and Arizona lose, the 'Boys are looking at the 2 seed and a first round bye...amazing

It's actually quite plausible.

mustang04
12-28-2009, 11:19 PM
Brett favre and adrian peterson lose on mon. night?...aint happening Dre

NateDawg39
12-28-2009, 11:20 PM
3 starters out for the Bears is making it hard to stop the Vikes ,23-23

TheDOCTORdre
12-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
Brett favre and adrian peterson lose on mon. night?...aint happening Dre

Brett Favre losing to the Panthers on a Sunday night wasn't supposed to happen either

NateDawg39
12-28-2009, 11:23 PM
How bout that Danieal Manning :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 12:04 AM
I guess Brett Favre and Peterson do lose on a Monday Night reg

DaHop72
12-29-2009, 12:11 AM
I guess Brett Favre and Peterson do lose on a Monday Night reg :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Keith7
12-29-2009, 12:23 AM
lol cowgirl fans really think they have a chance at a bye? that's the funniest thing I've heard all week. hahahaha perhaps the funniest thing I've heard this decade.. that's good.. Thanks guys for this

Keith7
12-29-2009, 12:34 AM
10 minutes later and I'm still cracking up.. OMG this is great. thanks for this funny funny thread.

I nominate this for thread of the year!!

oh man.. hahahahahahaha

bobcat4life
12-29-2009, 02:18 AM
The December Swoon has it Minnesota, the Saints & Colts. All have been struggling the past few games, even during vcitories. Bad timing to start losing games

GrTigers6
12-29-2009, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
10 minutes later and I'm still cracking up.. OMG this is great. thanks for this funny funny thread.

I nominate this for thread of the year!!

oh man.. hahahahahahaha Coming from a fan of a team who barely beat a mediocre broncos team.

navscanmaster
12-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Coming from a fan of a team who barely beat a mediocre broncos team.

Exactly. After two good all around games by the Cowboys, there is only one thing on their minds I would bet............

44-6.

crzyjournalist03
12-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Seems like somebody mentioned that Minnesota would lose this game a week ago...

Keith7
12-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Coming from a fan of a team who barely beat a mediocre broncos team.

coming from a fan of a team who LOST to a mediocre bronco team

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Seems like somebody mentioned that Minnesota would lose this game a week ago...

I never mentioned it but I new the scenario was in play for Dallas to still capture the 2 seed. The NFC is wide open right now come playoff time, the 2 power houses at the beginning of the season, NO and Minn, are losing momentum heading into the playoffs, and that is never a good thing.

crzyjournalist03
12-29-2009, 01:16 PM

tasteless signature :dispntd: :speech:

Txbroadcaster
12-29-2009, 01:35 PM

coming from a fan of a team that lost to THE RAIDERS!!

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
coming from a fan of a team that lost to THE RAIDERS!!

the Raiders? didn't know they still fielded a team...

Oh wait, that's right they're still playing... I watched my Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Texans beat the Raiders this year... forgot about that one...

Didn't CLEVELAND just beat Oakland?

GrTigers6
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
They were 5-0 at the time. I'm just saying :D

Highschoolfan78
12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry Cowboy fans, but I think the Eagles still have the most momentum in the NFC right now. If they do lose to the Cowboys this next week, then the pendulum swings to you. I still can't believe that the NYG just flopped on a game that meant playoffs or stay home.

The AFC is proving again that they are the stronger side. The Chargers are playing the best ball as of right now. The Patriots are quietly putting together a good run, while the Colts have struggled. But the Colts are still capable of winning anywhere and any time during the game. I am pissed that they let the Jets win and gave them playoff hopes, diminishing the hopes of the Texans to a very small amount. I do think all of the AFC teams have to be feeling lucky that the defending champion Steelers are just now hitting their stride. It looks as if they will be sitting at home. Final words: Go Texans, beat the Pats!

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
Final words: Go Texans, beat the Pats!

And everybody said... Amen!

Then hopefully next year will finally be the next year we've been waiting for... every year....

This year will go down as "Houston Texans: We'll find a way to %^&* this up!"

Txbroadcaster
12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
Sorry Cowboy fans, but I think the Eagles still have the most momentum in the NFC right now. If they do lose to the Cowboys this next week, then the pendulum swings to you. I still can't believe that the NYG just flopped on a game that meant playoffs or stay home.

The AFC is proving again that they are the stronger side. The Chargers are playing the best ball as of right now. The Patriots are quietly putting together a good run, while the Colts have struggled. But the Colts are still capable of winning anywhere and any time during the game. I am pissed that they let the Jets win and gave them playoff hopes, diminishing the hopes of the Texans to a very small amount. I do think all of the AFC teams have to be feeling lucky that the defending champion Steelers are just now hitting their stride. It looks as if they will be sitting at home. Final words: Go Texans, beat the Pats!

I dont know that the AFC is stronger..I just think the top of the AFC is that much better than the bottom of the AFC..In the NFC the difference between top and bottom is not as big as the AFC.

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 04:19 PM

the thing that I am concerned with is if Dallas does happen to beat Philly this week, a potential rematch is coming with the Eagles in the playoffs and I remember what happened the last time Dallas played a team in the playoffs,that they had beaten twice in the regular season, the lost. The bottom line is even if the Cowboys dont have the most momentum, it can be argued that the teams with the least momentum heading into the NFC playoffs are the Vikings and the Saints.

Highschoolfan78
12-29-2009, 04:32 PM
The bottom line is even if the Cowboys dont have the most momentum, it can be argued that the teams with the least momentum heading into the NFC playoffs are the Vikings and the Saints.

I agree.

To the person that said the NFC isn't necessarily inferior, let's take a look at the bottom teams.

NFC Bottom:
St. Louis Rams 1-14
Detroit Lions 2-13
Tampa Bay Bucs 3-12
Washington Redsk. 4-11
Seattle Seahawks 5-10

AFC Bottom:
Kansas City Chiefs 3-12
Cleveland Browns 4-11
Oakland Raiders 5-10
Buffalo Bills 5-10
Then Jax, Miami, and Tennesee all at 7-8

Keith7
12-29-2009, 04:52 PM
The bottom line is that the Eagles will march into dalless, kick the cowgirls butts and then get a bye and the cowturds will be dropped in the first round of the playoffs again, making it 14 years without a playoff win .. so sad

NateDawg39
12-29-2009, 04:54 PM
The bottom line is that the Eagles will march into dalless, kick the cowgirls butts and then get a bye and the cowturds will be dropped in the first round of the playoffs again, making it 14 years without a playoff win .. so sad You being a member of this site is sad :devil: :devil:

Diocletian
12-29-2009, 08:01 PM
I agree.

To the person that said the NFC isn't necessarily inferior, let's take a look at the bottom teams.

NFC Bottom:
St. Louis Rams 1-14
Detroit Lions 2-13
Tampa Bay Bucs 3-12
Washington Redsk. 4-11
Seattle Seahawks 5-10

AFC Bottom:
Kansas City Chiefs 3-12
Cleveland Browns 4-11
Oakland Raiders 5-10
Buffalo Bills 5-10

What's mind boggling to me is the Raiders beat 4 playoff teams. They are obviously the best team on that list.....or are they???..lol

Txbroadcaster
12-29-2009, 08:12 PM
I agree.

NFC Bottom:
St. Louis Rams 1-14
Detroit Lions 2-13
Tampa Bay Bucs 3-12
Washington Redsk. 4-11
Seattle Seahawks 5-10

AFC Bottom:
Kansas City Chiefs 3-12
Cleveland Browns 4-11
Oakland Raiders 5-10
Buffalo Bills 5-10

I will take Seattle, Washington and Tampa over Chiefs, Browns and Raiders..

Gobbla2001
12-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I will take Seattle, Washington and Tampa over Chiefs, Browns and Raiders..

I dunno about that one... Didn't the Chiefs beat the Redskins? Redskins did beat the Raiders, though...

Seattle? Seattle is really bad... minus that romp of the hot/cold/cold/hot Jags, their wins have come against the crappiest team in the NFL (Rams), a fading team (49rs), last year's crappiest team in the NFL and maybe runner-up this year (Lions) and this year's crappiest team in the NFL again (Rams)...

Tampa Bay isn't that great either...

Bottom line is, Seattle, KC, Washington, Cleveland, TB and Oakland ALL suck equally, I don't know how you could pick a team out of those (maybe Oakland since they only beat good teams)...

TheDOCTORdre
12-29-2009, 11:14 PM
The bottom line is that the Eagles will march into dalless, kick the cowgirls butts and then get a bye and the cowturds will be dropped in the first round of the playoffs again, making it 14 years without a playoff win .. so sad

about as sad as four NFC Championship appearances that resulted in one super bowl appearance, which resulted in a loss.

Keith7
12-29-2009, 11:41 PM
about as sad as four NFC Championship appearances that resulted in one super bowl appearance, which resulted in a loss.

How did the cowturds do in their NFC Championship games this decade?? oh wait .. nevermind :doh:

crzyjournalist03
12-30-2009, 10:39 AM
How did the cowturds do in their NFC Championship games this decade?? oh wait .. nevermind :doh:

They ended up with one fewer victory than Philadelphia in championship games despite fielding a far inferior team for more than half the decade.