PDA

View Full Version : Please Dallas

Txbroadcaster
12-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Wear the Blue jerseys at home. They look 10x better than the whites.

eagles_victory
12-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Wear the Blue jerseys at home. They look 10x better than the whites. disagree i love the whites.

Txbroadcaster
12-27-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
disagree i love the whites.

I hate the the blues on the numbers dont match any other blue..Also hate the Aqua green pants

eagleqb_14
12-27-2009, 09:26 PM
the blues are ok. i like the solid white helmets with the big blue star

bobcat4life
12-27-2009, 10:07 PM
disagree i love the whites. racist much?:thinking: :D

Pick6
12-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Wear the Blue jerseys at home. They look 10x better than the whites.

For over 30 years I've been wishing they'd wear Blue at home.

coach
12-28-2009, 01:15 PM
there is reason why they wear the whites at home and why only sometimes they wear the blues on the road and why they always wear the blues against the skins in washington....and it wil never change so ont count on the blues at home

SintonFan_inAustin
12-28-2009, 01:16 PM
disagree i love the whites. +1

Txbroadcaster
12-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
+1

I love trhe White Jersey..I HATE that the blue on the helmet and the blue on the jersey dont match..and I TRULY hate the godawful green tint pants...If they would wear true Silver pants then it would be better, but the green tint home pants look bad IMO

crzyjournalist03
12-28-2009, 01:31 PM
For years, the blue jerseys were thought to be cursed...but at first remembrance, that doesn't seem to be the case this year.

So far this year, when wearing blue, they're 4-0:

W @ TB (standard blue)
W @ KC (alternate jersey)
W vs. Oakland (alternate jersey)
W @ Washington (standard blue)

When wearing white, that means that they're only 6-5.

BullsFan
12-30-2009, 03:35 AM
So long as they beat Philly I couldn't care LESS what they wear.

Twirling Time
12-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
For years, the blue jerseys were thought to be cursed...but at first remembrance, that doesn't seem to be the case this year.

So far this year, when wearing blue, they're 4-0:

W @ TB (standard blue)
W @ KC (alternate jersey)
W vs. Oakland (alternate jersey)
W @ Washington (standard blue)

When wearing white, that means that they're only 6-5.

Great stat. So they wore the blues at home after all. (I was out of state and didn't see the game.)

Used to be the Cowboys and Redskins were the only ones to prefer to wear white at home, which is why the Cowboys wore the "bad luck blues" once a year, when they had to go to RFK -- the Redskins used to be good. But still, the Boys were about .500 in blue in the mid-80s when I first recall reading about the blues.

Nowadays lots of teams have jumped on the white at home bandwagon, so Dallas wears blue more often. But in today's NFL, I think home field is overrated. The Cowboys did win on a Saturday night in New Orleans, after all.

crzyjournalist03
12-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Great stat. So they wore the blues at home after all. (I was out of state and didn't see the game.)

Used to be the Cowboys and Redskins were the only ones to prefer to wear white at home, which is why the Cowboys wore the "bad luck blues" once a year, when they had to go to RFK -- the Redskins used to be good. But still, the Boys were about .500 in blue in the mid-80s when I first recall reading about the blues.

Nowadays lots of teams have jumped on the white at home bandwagon, so Dallas wears blue more often. But in today's NFL, I think home field is overrated. The Cowboys did win on a Saturday night in New Orleans, after all.

Because of the perceived "bad luck" that the Cowboys have in blues, there are a number of teams who have worn white at home exclusively when the Cowboys come to visit. Uniwatch has a nice history on white at home in the NFL, and you'll notice a lot of Cowboys mentions.

http://www.uniwatchblog.com/white-at-home-in-the-nfl/

Pawdaddy
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
If they come out like they did last year, I would just as soon see them in pink!

waterboy
12-30-2009, 05:35 PM
That's the way I see it, too. I wouldn't care if they played in pink tutus just so long as they beat them Eagirls and win some playoff games.

JohnnieLightnin
12-30-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by coach
there is reason why they wear the whites at home and why only sometimes they wear the blues on the road and why they always wear the blues against the skins in washington....and it wil never change so ont count on the blues at home

I believe the reason is: the cowboys have always worn or wanted to wear white, home and road. I know the eagles make them wear the blue in philly and washington does the same but the giants allow them to wear their white unis because the giants want to wear their blue. This differs from most all the nfl in that home wears colors and visitors white.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Don't all NFL teams always wear the dark jersey on the road? You know, like the goodguys always wear the white hat mentality?

Txbroadcaster
12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Don't all NFL teams always wear the dark jersey on the road? You know, like the goodguys always wear the white hat mentality?

no 99% of the teams wear their darks at home

Who-dun-it!!?
12-30-2009, 11:39 PM
no 99% of the teams wear their darks at home

Oh, My bad. I guess I just watch dallas too much.