PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Colts?

Diocletian
12-27-2009, 07:16 PM
How are they going to give up like this and expect to go speeding through the playoffs???

The decision to tank this game is wrong in my opinion. I am so glad, I'm not a huge Colts fan right now.

carter08
12-28-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm glad the Colts can still screw us over even when we don't play them.

3afan
12-28-2009, 07:23 AM
i think they know what they're doing

Phil C
12-28-2009, 10:10 AM
It is probably good strategy but it is something Coach Vince Lombardi would never do because he always wanted to win and generally did.

Maroon87
12-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I'm glad the Colts can still screw us over even when we don't play them.

No doubt...I think if Indy had won, all Houston would've needed to do was beat the Pats and they were in. Is that right?:thinking:

Phil C
12-28-2009, 01:17 PM
I remember one year when the Packers had nothing to lose when they played the LA Rams in the 60s and the Packers already had losses but had cinched their division. But they played great and only lost because of a late fourth quarter blocked kick. But the point is they made a professional effort in every game they played.

Phil C
12-28-2009, 01:17 PM
I wonder when the '72 Dolphins are going to have their annual celebration party. :)

XtremeCouture
12-28-2009, 02:06 PM
this is absolute BS. the fans who paid to attend the game should get some money back.

crzyjournalist03
12-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
this is absolute BS. the fans who paid to attend the game should get some money back.

Season ticket holders who are forced to buy preseason tickets haven't complained enough, so the NFL really isn't going to listen to people who went to a regular season game.

99IHSMustang
12-28-2009, 02:11 PM
I was very dissappointed about the decision to pull a majority of the starters mid 3rd qtr. You could tell that Manning and the others were not happy with it. I can understand that losing your major playors to an injury right before the playoffs would be worse than losing the game, but that could also happen at any time. If they go and win it all, I would think that the decision made is going to leave a very bad taste in their mouths.

gobbler grad
12-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I was very dissappointed about the decision to pull a majority of the starters mid 3rd qtr. You could tell that Manning and the others were not happy with it. I can understand that losing your major playors to an injury right before the playoffs would be worse than losing the game, but that could also happen at any time. If they go and win it all, I would think that the decision made is going to leave a very bad taste in their mouths.

:iagree:

turbostud
12-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Had Manning, Joseph Adai, Reggie Wayne etc... gotten injured, ESPN and the press would be asking for the coaches head on a platter.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.