PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal starts

oldtownag
12-27-2009, 07:07 PM
I am headed to the Independence Bowl tomorrow. After the bowl games no more real football until next year.

navscanmaster
12-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
I am headed to the Independence Bowl tomorrow. After the bowl games no more real football until next year.

Good luck and safe travels. I have a stroke of luck being kept at the yard instead of heading out to the field all day, so I get to come home and watch the game! The Ags have really got to get over the televised game thing. Georgia should be a good match, but if they don't play all out, i.e. Texas, that SEC team will roll.

Go Aggies!!!

bigwood33
12-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Only 212 days 'till 2-a days start! I can't wait. I asked my son last night (he is a soph) if he is ready for some football and he said that he was ready to just skip baseball and get started!

LE Dad
12-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by oldtownag
I am headed to the Independence Bowl tomorrow. After the bowl games no more real football until next year. On my way there now!! Should be a packed house. :D

Green Bling
12-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
Only 212 days 'till 2-a days start! I can't wait. I asked my son last night (he is a soph) if he is ready for some football and he said that he was ready to just skip baseball and get started!
BW, can we count on you to provide a daily update on # of days 'til 2-a-days? That would be one way to keep this thread up at the top.:D :D

bigwood33
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
BW, can we count on you to provide a daily update on # of days 'til 2-a-days? That would be one way to keep this thread up at the top.:D :D
Probably not...but feel free to pick it up yourself!;) ;)