PDA

View Full Version : think this is a woman?

coach
12-27-2009, 03:12 PM
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100000089?v=4533761&l=100022574

bobcat4life
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I say yes...

skins4life
12-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by coach
http://video.yahoo.com/network/100000089?v=4533761&l=100022574

No dought about it!!

mustang04
12-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I just don't see how some ppl are THAT bad at backing up a vehicle...that is pathetic

Diocletian
12-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Reminds me of when I first saw my wife try to parallel park.

Needless to say...we ended up skipping that restaurant visit...

bobcat4life
12-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
I just don't see how some ppl are THAT bad at backing up a vehicle...that is pathetic I was better than that the first time I ever got behind the wheel.

lakers
12-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Women...:rolleyes:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
Reminds me of when I first saw my wife try to parallel park.

Needless to say...we ended up skipping that restaurant visit...

Wife and I were going to Roadhouse one night, we were fighting the entire way, she pulls up behind the kitchen in the back to park, hits the gas instead of the break, pops the curb and nearly runs us into the kitchen over the sidewalk. We both started laughing so hard we forgot what we were fighting about.

pirate4state
12-28-2009, 11:43 AM
I just don't see how some ppl are THAT bad at backing up a vehicle...that is pathetic exactly....wow....

Green Bling
12-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey, guys, watch that "you women" mentality. It can really come back to bite you! Especially if the woman in your life is on this site. I will have to agree that anything you might want to say about that particular woman and her driving skills, or lack there of, is warranted. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was in the parking lot with her at North Star Mall last week.:D :D Gotta give her credit for entertainment value, though!!

Ranger Mom
12-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
Hey, guys, watch that "you women" mentality. It can really come back to bite you! Especially if the woman in your life is on this site. I will have to agree that anything you might want to say about that particular woman and her driving skills, or lack there of, is warranted. In fact, I'm pretty sure I was in the parking lot with her at North Star Mall last week.:D :D Gotta give her credit for entertainment value, though!!

I just laugh at the guys....there is a reason that their insurance rates are higher than ours!!:D

I have 4 boys and one girl and a husband.....my daughter and myself are the only ones who don't have anything on our driving records.

HEMOTOXIC
12-28-2009, 11:06 PM
LMAO!!!:clap:

mustang04
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
I think guys are a greater liability because we are more confident in our driving, so we speed more and whatnot...but in all honesty, we are better drivers for the most part..."better" DOES NOT equal "safer"

I've gotten a few speeding tickets...so my insurance has gone up...so in that aspect some might say that I'm a bad driver compared to this girl who always drives 1mph below the speed limit...but I bet I know how to handle a vehicle in ice or mud better than her, can back up a single-axle trailer better than her, can parallel park better, etc. etc.....im not saying girls cant do any of that, i'm just saying from personel experience, I've seen more guys than girls be good at it all...plus, usually when i pass a vehicle on the highway that is driving horribly, most the time it's either someone well-aged or a woman...I'm just saying...

OK ladies jump me if ya want
:D

Ranger Mom
12-28-2009, 11:32 PM
I think guys are a greater liability because we are more confident in our driving, so we speed more and whatnot...but in all honesty, we are better drivers for the most part..."better" DOES NOT equal "safer"

I've gotten a few speeding tickets...so my insurance has gone up...so in that aspect some might say that I'm a bad driver compared to this girl who always drives 1mph below the speed limit...but I bet I know how to handle a vehicle in ice or mud better than her, can back up a single-axle trailer better than her, can parallel park better, etc. etc.....im not saying girls cant do any of that, i'm just saying from personel experience, I've seen more guys than girls be good at it all...plus, usually when i pass a vehicle on the highway that is driving horribly, most the time it's either someone well-aged or a woman...I'm just saying...

Oh yeah...you would LOVE for us to jump you.....you perv!!!:kiss:

bobcat4life
12-28-2009, 11:35 PM

I agree. My grandpa has been an auto mechanic for over 60 years and knows alot about these situations and says the exact same thing regarding women drivers.

Balcones fault
12-29-2009, 02:15 PM

Well aged? I suspect you mean to say elderly. Although, some of us haven't aged as well as others. LOL. I also hope you're not equating driving horribly and driving the speed limit. My college-aged daughter perceives my speed limit driving as horrible, at times, but I never have unscheduled roadside meetings with local law enforcement either.