PDA

View Full Version : To all 3ADL members and Guests

sinton66
12-24-2009, 09:41 AM
I want to thank everyone involved with 3ADL for a successful 10th season. Thanks for all the memories. I hope all of you have enjoyed our little community here as much as we have. We certainly plan on hosting many more great seasons of Texas highschool sports. From the owners and moderators to all of you, MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Happy Holidays everyone

Ranger Mom
12-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Wow!! I can't believe I am nearing my 8th year of membership....I wouldn't have ever thought I would hang around so long!!

Lots of good people congregate here...I guess that is why I stay!!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

PhiI C
12-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Bullaholic
12-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I want to thank everyone involved with 3ADL for a successful 10Th season. Thanks for all the memories. I. Hope all of you
have enjoyed our little community here as much as we have. We certainly plan on hosting many more great seasons of Texas highschool sports.
From the owners and moderators to all of you, MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My thanks to the ownership and mods of the 3ADL for working hard to provide and maintain a high-quality product for everyone to enjoy. The 3ADL is the most user-friendly, informative, and fun high school sports site in Texas.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year from Bull Country...

waterboy
12-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Merry Christmas, everybody! And ditto what ^^^ Bullaholic said!:clap: .......well, except from Buckeye land......:D

gobbler grad
12-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all...and thanks to all that keep this site going...:clap: :2thumbsup hope 2010 brings good things to everyone...:D :D

N4SIR
12-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Merry CHRISTmas to all. God Bless the USA and keep our soldier boys and girls safe.

Old Dog
12-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Hope for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. This is a great site and I really enjoy what yall share on the threads. Would really hate to be without it!!!!!!!

Gobbler Fan
12-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Happy Holidays everyone :wave:

Thanks to all who put in the time and effort to make the 3adownlow what it is ....THE BEST !

God Bless our Troops !

MUSTANG69
12-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Even though I have only been a member for a few short weeks, I would like to say Merry Christmas to all of you.

I really enjoy this sight.

Please say a special prayer for our troops.

Trashman
12-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Go Lions!

Green Bling
12-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you out there! I love being a part of this elite club! Thank you so much to Admin and Mods. Can't imagine the number of hours it takes to maintain the site. It is just the best!

maroonpirate04
12-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Can't believe that this decade and year went by fast, Pretty soon we'll start a new decade, with new football seasons coming up with exciting, shocking, wins, losses, intense games ahead of us:D The things we love in Texas High School football:D :D

zebrablue2
12-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Merry Christmas to all!!!

OldBison75
12-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Merry Christmas to all of the fine people that manage this site and to all of the football fans that come here to share thier thoughs and passions. There is no other football site where there is such intense debate over so many things, yet the posters will turn around a few threads later and compliment each other (most of the time).

I personally appreciate that when one of us has a down time in our own family or to one of our friends, the 3ADL family is the first to step up and offer prayers and encouragement, or sympathy.

The true test of friendship is the continued sharing of the love and care no matter how much we may differ on some issues.

That said--MERRY CHRISTMAS--may you each be showered with many blessings this joyous season. I hope that you have a safe and wonderful NEW YEAR and that 2010 will be a fun, prosperous, and successful year for you and your families.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

BLACK ATTACK
12-24-2009, 04:44 PM
I want to let all of you know how much fun it has been throwing down with some of you guys. It is all good fun, and I wish that I would have discovered the site sooner. I won't have another kid playing for 2 - 3 years, but I look forward to arguing with ya'll anyway.

Merry Christmas to all of you guys and your families, from the most underachieving, poorly coached team in all of 3A, the Argyle Eagles.

garciap77
12-24-2009, 06:22 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

skins4life
12-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone form the 'Skins family.

I can't wait till September rolls around again!!!:D :D

Eagle Eyes
12-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Merry Christmas to all

maroonpirate04
12-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Merry Christmas!! Hope Santa brought you what you wanted this year despite the recession:D

Oh HAVE YOUR SELF A VERY MAROON AND WHTIE CHRISTMAS!:D :D

STAY SAFE & BLESS YOU ALL FOR THE DAY CHRIST THE KING WAS BORN:)

TheDOCTORdre
12-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Merry Christmas to all the downlow, as I begin my venture in life to start my own family, I want all of ya'll to know that you are all very much family to me and I love you all, thanks for a great site and for great people on it, but above all let us never forget the real reason for the season, Emmanuel, which being interperted is "God with us" the name literally personifies Christmas as God came to us in the form of a baby to dwell amongst us.

firstdown
12-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas to all

BullsFan
12-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Merry Christmas, DLers!!

SintonFan
12-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Merry Christmas to each of you and your families!:)

bowleghorses
12-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Merry Christmas everyone from south Louisiana. I had a great time on here this season. My nephew just completed his senior year in football...next is baseball for him. However when he is finished with his senior year, I'll still have my brother coaching.

Thanks again and have a great New Year.:2thumbsup