PDA

View Full Version : BYU 30- ORE State 7

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
nice

IHStangFan
12-22-2009, 10:26 PM
I've got to be honest....I thought it'd be a little better of a game than it's turned out to be. I almost had myself fooled that the Pac-10 was a legitimate conference. :D

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I've got to be honest....I thought it'd be a little better of a game than it's turned out to be. I almost had myself fooled that the Pac-10 was a legitimate conference. :D are those Blue Jerseys the same they have had all year?

IHStangFan
12-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
are those Blue Jerseys the same they have had all year? To be perfectly honest w/ you.....I am not sure. I thought I had seen some earlier this year that had more white on them.

TheDOCTORdre
12-22-2009, 11:49 PM
I've got to be honest....I thought it'd be a little better of a game than it's turned out to be. I almost had myself fooled that the Pac-10 was a legitimate conference. :D

Pac-10 legit?...hahaha...theres nothing legit to them, from Oregon state all the way to Joe Mcknight:D

IHStangFan
12-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Pac-10 legit?...hahaha...theres nothing legit to them, from Oregon state all the way to Joe Mcknight:D Preaching to the choir brother.....I was trying to be sarcastic. ;)

TheDOCTORdre
12-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Preaching to the choir brother.....I was trying to be sarcastic. ;)

I know, I know...but any chance I get to bash the wac-10, I'm going to

IHStangFan
12-22-2009, 11:55 PM
I know, I know...but any chance I get to bash the wac-10, I'm going to LOL....at least we didn't have the "Big-10 is a power conf." crap crammed down our throat this year by the media....but hell...it took 2 years of them being embarrassed in the Natl. Champ. game to accomplish that.

Here's to BC kicking the snot out of USC!! CHEERS!!

:D

TheDOCTORdre
12-22-2009, 11:57 PM
LOL....at least we didn't have the "Big-10 is a power conf." crap crammed down our throat this year by the media....but hell...it took 2 straight years of them being embarrassed in the Natl. Champ. game to accomplish that.

Here's to BC kicking the snot out of USC!! CHEERS!!

:D

cheers...and I'm torn on who I want to win the Rose Bowl, Ohio State is always overrated and I love to see them lose, but it would also be fun to see them beat Oregon to further prove our hypothesis true that the puke-10 sucks

IHStangFan
12-23-2009, 12:03 AM
cheers...and I'm torn on who I want to win the Rose Bowl, Ohio State is always overrated and I love to see them lose, but it would also be fun to see them beat Oregon to further prove our hypothesis true that the puke-10 sucks LOL....how bout a 3-0 OSU win in quadruple overtime? :D Or is there a way they could BOTH lose?!! :D

TheDOCTORdre
12-23-2009, 12:05 AM
LOL....how bout a 3-0 OSU win in quadruple overtime? :D Or is there a way they could BOTH lose?!! :D

they should just cancel the game, good thing they have the National Championship in Pasedena, that way their will be a good football game to watch

IHStangFan
12-23-2009, 12:07 AM
they should just cancel the game, good thing they have the National Championship in Pasedena, that way their will be a good football game to watch Although I disagree w/ the BCS putting TCU and Boise State against either other, I think it'll be good game. I can't help but wonder what went into that....the pitting them against each other. I can almost HEAR the phone calls to the committee from the "big schools"......"hello...BCS selection committee...don't you DARE put us in a bowl game w/ either of those two schools...we will NOT be embarrassed on national television" :D

TheDOCTORdre
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Although I disagree w/ the BCS putting TCU and Boise State against either other, I think it'll be good game. I can't help but wonder what went into that....the pitting them against each other. I can almost HEAR the phone calls to the committee from the "big schools"......"hello...BCS selection committee...don't you DARE put us in a bowl game w/ either of those two schools...we will NOT be embarrassed on national television" :D

oh yeah i think that game will be good too, i meant to say that good thing the national championship is in pasedena so the people in that area would be able to watch quality teams like UT and Bama instead of tOSU and Oregon

IHStangFan
12-23-2009, 12:12 AM
oh yeah i think that game will be good too, i meant to say that good thing the national championship is in pasedena so the people in that area would be able to watch quality teams like UT and Bama instead of tOSU and Oregon LOL...OH....now I'm tracking!! Agreed! "Hey....Pac-10 followers and local west coast sports media.....pay attention...this is what the rest of the country considers competitive football from legit conferences!" :devil:

Matthew328
12-23-2009, 07:56 AM
People will eventually realize the Mt West is not that bad

Txbroadcaster
12-23-2009, 07:59 AM
I dont ever put to much into bowl results as far as how good a conference is. You just never know the mindset of a team that lost a chance at a BCS bowl in their last regular season game and now is in a smaller bowl.

bobcat4life
12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
People will eventually realize the Mt West is not that bad its better than the Pac 10

Matthew328
12-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I dont ever put to much into bowl results as far as how good a conference is. You just never know the mindset of a team that lost a chance at a BCS bowl in their last regular season game and now is in a smaller bowl.

True but this is a year in out year thing. The Mt West almost always dominates in bowls. Since the big time teams don't want to play them normally the only measure we've got is bowl games.

Maroon87
12-23-2009, 04:26 PM
I know, I know...but any chance I get to bash the wac-10, I'm going to

You mean the Sac-10?:thinking:

Matthew328
12-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Utah rolled Cal tonight....just continued domination by the MWC...at least at the top of the conference its every bit as good as the Pac 10