PDA

View Full Version : Playing football with a baseball

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Is a bad decision for a few reasons... My friend Andy just called me to tell me that our mutual friend Brandon is on his way to the hospital because they were playing football, with a baseball and it was thrown to him a lil to hard and he was smacked in the jaw with it. 3 teeth fell out and his face is swollen pretty bad from the picture I got on my phone:doh:

Let that be a lesson to ya Brandon and anyone else. Use a Frisbee before you use a baseball :doh:

and just in case Ken (Bullaholic) reads this, no they are not from Decatur, Andy is from Rhome and Brandon is from Bridgeport lol

skins4life
12-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Is a bad decision for a few reasons... My friend Andy just called me to tell me that our mutual friend Brandon is on his way to the hospital because they were playing football, with a baseball and it was thrown to him a lil to hard and he was smacked in the jaw with it. 3 teeth fell out and his face is swollen pretty bad from the picture I got on my phone:doh:

Let that be a lesson to ya Brandon and anyone else. Use a Frisbee before you use a baseball :doh:

and just in case Ken (Bullaholic) reads this, no they are not from Decatur, Andy is from Rhome and Brandon is from Bridgeport lol

I guess the QB didn't put enough "AIR" under the ball!!;)

TheDOCTORdre
12-22-2009, 11:42 PM
this thread is pointless:D

NateDawg39
12-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
this thread is pointless:D Brad McCoy says otherwise

IHStangFan
12-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Brad McCoy says otherwise Brad McCoy is drunk and incoherent, and last I heard was sleeping on a park bench and mumbling something about Rocket being in his closet. Given the evidence before us...it's safe to say he's been discredited. :thmbdwn: :D