PDA

View Full Version : John Elway played football

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 02:25 PM
for the Denver Broncos...

I say that because my dad showed me an autographed football he got from him after during warmups ...It is good to know when he went on those business trips he went to football games also :rolleyes:

rangerjoe33
12-22-2009, 04:33 PM
I have four autographed footballs that I have in my 8 yr olds room up on a trophy shelf...

1. Roger Staubach and Terry Bradshaw
2. Tom Landry
3. Mel Renfro, Tom Landry, Drew Pearson, and a couple of other names I can't remember right now
4. Tony Dorsett and Marion Barber

I was going to decorate the home office at one point or another but my wife took over and I figured my kids would enjoy them more than the closet would.

skins4life
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I have four autographed footballs that I have in my 8 yr olds room up on a trophy shelf...

1. Roger Staubach and Terry Bradshaw
2. Tom Landry
3. Mel Renfro, Tom Landry, Drew Pearson, and a couple of other names I can't remember right now
4. Tony Dorsett and Marion Barber

I was going to decorate the home office at one point or another but my wife took over and I figured my kids would enjoy them more than the closet would.

Thanks GOD for kids! Right joe?

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 05:40 PM
My dads office at his house is COVERED in sports stuff. He even purchased a ring that belong to a former Cowboy on their last super bowl. It is a rather large piece and I remember I took it out of its case when I was like 11 and he reminded me not to touch things that do not belong to me ;) ...but I did get to touch it a week or so later because my mom told me I could lol

vet93
12-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I have a napkin signed by Fred Akers it reads...

To a Future Longhorn...
Fred Akers

I ended up going to A&M....I am sure Fred is very dissapointed!!

Keith7
12-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Who cares?

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Who cares? See we know you have a problem Keith so I look past your comments :D

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by vet93
I have a napkin signed by Fred Akers it reads...

To a Future Longhorn...
Fred Akers

I ended up going to A&M....I am sure Fred is very dissapointed!!
I bet he wants that napkin back