PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love Those Classy Philly Eagle Fans...

Bullaholic
12-22-2009, 10:49 AM
A snowball or two---maybe---but this is totally over the top on the SF fans. Saw an ice cube or two hurled in the endzone at a SF player after a TD, also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8&feature=player_embedded

pirate4state
12-22-2009, 11:05 AM
haha wow

Phil C
12-22-2009, 11:07 AM
They should have ejected the Philie fans who were showing no class and poor sportsmanship. How can Philadelphia be the city of brotherly love? They are not even worthy of their name.

Bullaholic
12-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
They should have ejected the Philie fans who were showing no class and poor sportsmanship. How can Philadelphia be the city of brotherly love? They are not even worthy of their name.

Phil, we have let these Philly fans down. They are obviously products of a bad environment, we have failed them as a society and have done nothing to help. Shame, shame..Sad, sad indeed. :(

rholl
12-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Whats really funny is...my wife just got back from Philly and in multiple pics the tree decorations for the Philly streets are blue and silver Christmas tree ornaments!!! Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LE Dad
12-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Philly sucks!!! Fans are just letting their frustration out. If I lived in a city that sucked I would throw things, overturn cars, and start fires too.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

turbostud
12-22-2009, 01:21 PM
HaHa, a buddy of mine went to an Oakland Raider/Dallas Cowboy game in Oakland one time wearing a Troy Aikman jersey. He said he was lucky to get out alive.

turbostud
12-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Where is Keith7? Why hasnt he commented yet? :doh:

turbostud
12-22-2009, 01:25 PM
Even the fans a few seats away were throwing snowballs.

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Yea I stayed in Philly for a few weeks for work and I can say that thi is not a surprise. I opened a door for a "gentleman" at a super market and he walked by and bumped me and said move out of his way! Thank goodness I have a high tolerance for people....especially larger people with 2 or 3 friends ;)

Bullaholic
12-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yea I stayed in Philly for a few weeks for work and I can say that thi is not a surprise. I opened a door for a "gentleman" at a super market and he walked by and bumped me and said move out of his way! Thank goodness I have a high tolerance for people....especially larger people with 2 or 3 friends ;)

Only somebody from Decatur would open a door marked "Exit" for someone...:D

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Only somebody from Decatur would open a door marked "Exit" for someone...:D Its all that smog that floats over from the west side of the Big Sandy ;)

Phil C
12-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Phil, we have let these Philly fans down. They are obviously products of a bad environment, we have failed them as a society and have done nothing to help. Shame, shame..Sad, sad indeed. :(

A good point Bull. More victims of society. Sad times since the days of Ben Franklin in Philly. :(

turbostud
12-22-2009, 05:31 PM
A good point Bull. More victims of society. Sad times since the days of Ben Franklin in Philly. :(

Sad times since the days of Rocky in Philly....:D

Maroon87
12-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Ya know, that jail they built inside the Vet was there for a reason.:thinking:

Keith7
12-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Yea those looked like some real vicious snow balls, notice the steelers fan that was getting pelted stand up and take it with a smile? Lighten up, I think it is funny.

And how can you guys say Eagles fans are classless when the cowbrats have fans having sex on the bathroom floor of their stadium, yea that is high class stuff there.

On top of all that, just a week before desean jackson was getting pegged by beer bottles in NY but of course this goes unnoticed.

I've been to eight Eagles games at Texas Stadium in my life and have had people spit on my jersey, cuss at me (when I was eight years old) and try to pick a fight, and I don't even taunt or over celebrate at the cowpie stadium. I've also seen an Eagles fan get his hat taken and thrown around the crowd by cowturd fans, and once I even saw teenage Eagles fans get asked to go to the parking lot by a oversized much older cowpie fan. Of course the Eagles were usually dominating the cowpies in all of these instances so that probably really annoyed the cowpie faithful. My point is that it happens everywhere and the fact it happened in Philly is only amplified by the abount of cowturd butt kissers that roam this board.

forum_guy
12-22-2009, 08:12 PM
to sit here and act like the eagles are the only team that has a group of select fans that act classless is pretty stupid IMO

NateDawg39
12-22-2009, 08:16 PM
Glad your back Keith...for a few days it felt like things were going smooth and we could enjoy a pointless argument in peace

LE Dad
12-22-2009, 08:22 PM
All I can say is at least there is no need for a jail in Cowboy Stadium:D Sounds like they could use a hotel room though:evillol: :evillol: Jerry would love the extra revenue I am sure.:p

Mcguirk
12-22-2009, 08:48 PM

I thought it was renamed "The city of brotherly SHOVE"!

wimbo_pro
12-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Yea those looked like some real vicious snow balls, notice the steelers fan that was getting pelted stand up and take it with a smile? Lighten up, I think it is funny.

And how can you guys say Eagles fans are classless when the cowbrats have fans having sex on the bathroom floor of their stadium, yea that is high class stuff there.

On top of all that, just a week before desean jackson was getting pegged by beer bottles in NY but of course this goes unnoticed.

I've been to eight Eagles games at Texas Stadium in my life and have had people spit on my jersey, cuss at me (when I was eight years old) and try to pick a fight, and I don't even taunt or over celebrate at the cowpie stadium. I've also seen an Eagles fan get his hat taken and thrown around the crowd by cowturd fans, and once I even saw teenage Eagles fans get asked to go to the parking lot by a oversized much older cowpie fan. Of course the Eagles were usually dominating the cowpies in all of these instances so that probably really annoyed the cowpie faithful. My point is that it happens everywhere and the fact it happened in Philly is only amplified by the abount of cowturd butt kissers that roam this board.

I get the impression Keith7 is a little jealous of the Cowboys Super Bowl wins.

STANG RED
12-23-2009, 01:16 AM
They should have ejected the Philie fans who were showing no class and poor sportsmanship.

As far as I've ever been able to tell, all Philie fans have no class and show poor sportsmanship. They'd have to eject the entire crowd. Maybe the franchise could get moved to a decent city then. San Antonio needs a team.

NateDawg39
12-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
As far as I've ever been able to tell, all Philie fans have no class and show poor sportsmanship. They'd have to eject the entire crowd. Maybe the franchise could get moved to a decent city then. San Antonio needs a team. I wanna make a comment but I might get in trouble so ill just sit here and try not to do so :D

coach
12-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

he give the couple a break...they were just making love and wanted to make babies