PDA

View Full Version : Before anyone else SAYS it!!!

skins4life
12-21-2009, 10:08 PM
MY 'SKINS SUCK tonight worst than they have all year long!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

TexMike
12-21-2009, 10:10 PM
They are just looking ahead to the Cowboys.

skins4life
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by TexMike
They are just looking ahead to the Cowboys.

Well, they need to stop that @%*# and play this game!! :mad:

rangerjoe33
12-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I feel bad for Chris Brown...he is getting killed out there...oh, I mean Jason Campbell.

skins4life
12-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
I feel bad for Chris Brown...he is getting killed out there...oh, I mean Jason Campbell.

I don't think it matters who they put in there now. The GIAINT are just pinning their ears back and getting to the QB. PLus they have a depleated OL and that doesn't help ONE freakin' bit! :mad:

forum_guy
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
look on the bright side Shanahan is coming to town

rangerjoe33
12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
How deos Brandon Jacobs not get called for unsportsmanlike? He looks like the next Ed "Too Tall" Jones.

skins4life
12-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather see Gruden or Cower instead of Shanahan. I believe they would get their faces and tell them to either play their A$$ off or get off of the field. At this point tho, I'm not real sure any of them would want to come to Washington with the way they're playing.

skins4life
12-21-2009, 11:12 PM
How deos Brandon Jacobs not get called for unsportsmanlike? He looks like the next Ed "Too Tall" Jones.

Yeah right, they both should have been kicked out for that crap!!

rangerjoe33
12-21-2009, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately for Washington there is a lot of work to be done before they begin winning...Daniel Snyder has tried since getting the team to buy a championship with free agents and it is really hurting them now...aging players and no depth...what happened to Portis this year anyway?

LE Dad
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
Whoever the next coach is I hope he has some clause to keep Schnider from interfering with him. I know its Daniels toy but he has less of a clue than Jerry Jones:doh:

Astrosdawg07
12-21-2009, 11:19 PM
Ok the 'Skins have it all wrong, they were suppose to play their best game tonight and play the way they are tonight Sunday. :doh:

skins4life
12-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Unfortunately for Washington there is a lot of work to be done before they begin winning...Daniel Snyder has tried since getting the team to buy a championship with free agents and it is really hurting them now...aging players and no depth...what happened to Portis this year anyway?

He got a concussion(sp) in a game a couple of weeks ago and now he's out for the season. He said he wasn't taking any chances coming back early. Not sure where he or Campbell will be next year. Campbell is a free agent next year.

skins4life
12-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Ok the 'Skins have it all wrong, they were suppose to play their best game tonight and play the way they are tonight Sunday. :doh:

I hate to say it but, they'll probably play the same way on Sunday.
I hope not!! I hope it is a slobber-knocker and we pull out a 1 point win on a botched hold for an extra point or Shuisiun misses a 23 yard field goal to tie with 10 sec. left on the clock. Now that would be fitting!!!:D :D

coach
12-22-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy

sing that in the santa clause is coming to town tune

bobcat4life
12-22-2009, 01:14 AM
the redskins played like brownwood tonight:D

statewide
12-22-2009, 01:21 AM
They just took tonight off to prepare for their big game next week. Possible spoiler of the division title, playoff spot for the cowboys, much on the line that they could enjoy spoiling. Will be a different team next week.

skins4life
12-22-2009, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by statewide
They just took tonight off to prepare for their big game next week. Possible spoiler of the division title, playoff spot for the cowboys, much on the line that they could enjoy spoiling. Will be a different team next week.

I sure hope you're right. Like I said before, I hope it's a slobber-knocker..

DaHop72
12-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
I sure hope you're right. Like I said before, I hope it's a slobber-knocker.. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :dispntd: :dispntd:

skins4life
12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :dispntd: :dispntd:

SHUT-UP DaHop!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Trashman
12-22-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I know its Daniels toy but he has less of a clue than Jerry Jones:doh:

No way, he has less of a clue than Jerry.:D

skins4life
12-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
No way, he has less of a clue than Jerry.:D

I don't think so either. They better hope they don't ever lift the salay cap. The Cowboys and the 'Skins will be just like the Yankees and the Red Sox. IMO!! Every year one or the other in the BIG game. Now that would be cool.:D