PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the M&G last night???

txsfootball4lif
12-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Ha, I waited and waited. Went and bought a nasty $8 pizza and came back and still no one showed.

N4SIR
12-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Sorry you got stood up. The Cayuga vs. Albany game was better than expected and I stayed to the bitter end, which through me late getting to SMU. I did get seated before halftime but by that time forgot about the M&G. You said you were going to the Cayuga game. Did you make it and what time did you leave?

txsfootball4lif
12-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by N4SIR
Sorry you got stood up. The Cayuga vs. Albany game was better than expected and I stayed to the bitter end, which through me late getting to SMU. I did get seated before halftime but by that time forgot about the M&G. You said you were going to the Cayuga game. Did you make it and what time did you leave?

Yes I did go and I left Mansfield at 5, got to SMU at 5:58...they kicked off as I walked in.

N4SIR
12-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Traylon Shead is the real deal!!! The way he ran with those Albany players just hanging on him and him dragging them down the field reminded me of Earl Campbell. So glad he is going to the Longhorns. The QB, Kennedy, was a stud too. Had a tremendous amount of speed. Too bad he has choosen to go to Aggieland.

txsfootball4lif
12-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by N4SIR
Traylon Shead is the real deal!!! The way he ran with those Albany players just hanging on him and him dragging them down the field reminded me of Earl Campbell. So glad he is going to the Longhorns. The QB, Kennedy, was a stud too. Had a tremendous amount of speed. Too bad he has choosen to go to Aggieland.

I was very impressed with both of them, I have honeslty never seen that kind of talent in 1A. I have not been to may 1A game either.