PDA

View Full Version : Texas Longhorns Basketball

Txbroadcaster
12-19-2009, 03:32 PM
They are REALLY good..better than I even thought they would be.

turbostud
12-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
They are REALLY good..better than I even thought they would be.

They are good every year. What hurts them is they lose players every year who leave early to the NBA.

eagles_victory
12-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
They are good every year. What hurts them is they lose players every year who leave early to the NBA. They are better this year than they have been the last 4 or 5 years. Pittman and James are unbelievable on the glass.

LE Dad
12-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
They are better this year than they have been the last 4 or 5 years. Pittman and James are unbelievable on the glass. Very impressed with the Pittman kid. Only problem I saw was one guard was too outta control on his penetration attempts. This is a very good team.

CelinaCatFan
12-19-2009, 08:18 PM
The game today was awesome and the Horns looked good. It was strange sitting in a place so big and watching a basketball game. However, I did get to witness the first basketball game in Cowboys Stadium along with 38,200 other fans!

TheDOCTORdre
12-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
The game today was awesome and the Horns looked good. It was strange sitting in a place so big and watching a basketball game. However, I did get to witness the first basketball game in Cowboys Stadium along with 38,200 other fans!

my friend got to go and go me some good pics, i might post them up if i have time... looks like the Horns could have a chance to win the basketball and football championships this year

Balcones fault
12-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Longhorns are legit. I'm looking forward to them playing #1 KU. Looks like Pittman made the right decision to stay in school. The freshmen play like, well, freshmen at times, but the bench is exceptionally deep and talented. Bad play will earn you splinters on this team.

Losing players early to the NBA is unfortunately something all teams have to deal with. The good news is that if a team's players do well in the draft and NBA it helps recruiting.