PDA

View Full Version : FF question

BullsFan
12-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Trying to decide whether to start Cedric Benson or Marion Barber this week. My head says Benson, since I'm very much afraid NO is going to own the Cowboys. The Bengals are playing at San Diego, and while I don't think that's a walk in the park, I do think it's an easier win than at NO. But all the projections I can find have Marion Barber with double digits, and Benson with 5-9 point. I don't get it, and I'm not sure who to go with.

bobcat4life
12-19-2009, 03:24 PM
I say start Benson. Barber usually does not get as many carries as Benson and has had a down year, while Benson has done pretty good most of the time

Pendragon13
12-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Barber hasn't been the same since his hamstring injury earlier in the season...and probably won't be for the rest of the year.

BullsFan
12-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Ended up having to go out and couldn't get home in time to make the substitution. But given the fact that Barber already scored once I may be okay.

BullsFan
12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Best "mistake" I've made in a while. Miles and Barber earned me 19 points each. Between them, Peyton Manning, and Marques Colston, I'm sitting at 72 points with 5 players left to play. Not bad. :D