PDA

View Full Version : Colts stay undefeated

TheDOCTORdre
12-17-2009, 11:14 PM
35-31 over the jags

Old Tiger
12-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Fun game to watch but the commentators sucked horribly.

navscanmaster
12-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Watched it from Gilberto's in Fairfield tonight, so we didn't have to listen to the commentators! Yes, it seemed like the defenses didn't show up to the game until the fourth quarter.

Rocket
12-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Fun game to watch but the commentators sucked horribly.

I hate NFL Channel games.

coach
12-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Watched it from Gilberto's in Fairfield tonight, so we didn't have to listen to the commentators! Yes, it seemed like the defenses didn't show up to the game until the fourth quarter.

yuck that place is horrible

crzyjournalist03
12-18-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Watched it from Gilberto's in Fairfield tonight, so we didn't have to listen to the commentators!

You could have used the mute button on your remote and gotten the same effect without having to go somewhere else just to avoid the commentators.

forum_guy
12-18-2009, 10:10 AM
am i one of the few that thinks the colts, even though they are undefeated, they will not be playing in the superbowl?

crzyjournalist03
12-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by forum_guy
am i one of the few that thinks the colts, even though they are undefeated, they will not be playing in the superbowl?

I'm with you on that. I think that they (and the Saints at this point too) have had too many "close ones" that they should have lost. Eventually, your luck runs out.

Right now, I think San Diego would be the most likely to take down the Colts, but I know that the Patriots would love another shot too. And if Tennessee somehow slips into the playoffs, I could see them doing it as well.

On the NFC side, it's hard for me to see who's going to take down the Saints in the playoffs, but I've got a feeling that they're going to lose somewhere between now and the Super Bowl, so I'm just hoping that it's tomorrow night at this point.