PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton blasts Tiger Woods lack of...diversity

King_LeYoeNidas
12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
love it. Check it out:

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Gobbler Fan
12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
:eek: :crazy1:

wimbo_pro
12-16-2009, 07:22 PM
This story probably isnt true. Not that I think it would be out of bounds regarding something Al Sharpton would say...but I checked into it and snopes.com says its not true.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-16-2009, 07:24 PM
:doh:

bobcat4life
12-16-2009, 07:55 PM
nobody else seems to care but al sharpton. i havent heard a single person say his or act like it matters. sharpton was just looking to make headlines and it seemed to work

LE Dad
12-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Thats funny:D doesn't Tiger classify himself as Cabalinasian; or some other such term, rather than African American:confused: :confused:

bobcat4life
12-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Thats funny:D doesn't Tiger classify himself as Cabalinasian; or some other such term, rather than African American:confused: :confused: I thought he was "blasian":thinking:

GrTigers6
12-16-2009, 08:10 PM
All I know is if I were gonna cheat on my wife with several women, I dont think diversity is what would be on my mind.:D

TexMike
12-16-2009, 08:16 PM
This is bogus. It is funny, but it is bogus. And the best humor is stuff that has a bit of truth to it. It is definitely something most of us could see Big Al saying.

LE Dad
12-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I thought he was "blasian":thinking: Probably was:doh: All I know is he doesn't consider himself to be African American or at least he didn't at one time.:D

squid
12-16-2009, 08:24 PM
I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.

Sharpton never fails to fail. Doing a little fact checking, Buckwheat. Tiger hasnt been a part of that 'community' in his entire life, and with his billions he never will be....

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Tiger Wood's Ethnicity

One-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Thai, one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Tiger_Woods'_ethnic_background

squid
12-16-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm half drunk:ack!:

GrTigers6
12-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by squid
I'm half drunk:ack!: Why are you only half drunk, Did you run out of beer?:D :D

squid
12-16-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm a three beer man. Drink one, spill one, give one away.....

shamu85
12-16-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Tiger Wood's Ethnicity

One-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Thai, one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Tiger_Woods'_ethnic_background

Yeah, but on the Dave Chapelle show, the Blacks drafted him!:D :D :D

Man, that was one funny episode. Wu Tang Clan was drafted by the Asians. Now that is funny!

squid
12-16-2009, 09:56 PM
Wu Tang Financial was one of my favorites. N#$#*, you gots to diversify yo' bonds!!

LHS 2SONS
12-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Cheeta Woods

Eagle 1
12-16-2009, 11:21 PM
It is near the Christmas break of the school year.

The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do.

All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly, can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bi??hes would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

3afan
12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
true ior not, al sharpton is an idiot

BwdLions
12-17-2009, 10:33 AM
It's hard to believe that this guy calls himself a preacher. He has no problem that Tiger has a lack of morals and ruined his family. He's so caught up in being a racist that his main problem is what color of women Tiger slept with and the physiological damage it does to African-American women. What a joke.

Black_Magic
12-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
love it. Check it out:

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Come on!! if the last quote does not tell you its bull crap then your a Idiot!!

nobogey72
12-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

I agree. When I read the title of his "speech" and then read a few lines I thought that Al Sharpton has lost his mind. Then I slowly began to realize it is a joke. I would think that anyone that read that and DIDN'T realize it was a spoof must have some issues.

BwdLion73
12-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by squid
I'm a three beer man. Drink one, spill one, give one away.....

I'll have to remember that for next years M&Gs

;)

Sweetwater Red
12-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I agree. When I read the title of his "speech" and then read a few lines I thought that Al Sharpton has lost his mind. Then I slowly began to realize it is a joke. I would think that anyone that read that and DIDN'T realize it was a spoof must have some issues.

Exactly. This kinda reminds me of a "story" I posted a while back...

SAN ANTONIO—Having returned Tuesday after missing 19 games with an ankle injury, Spurs guard Manu Ginobili expressed frustration with his level of play, saying that his ability to draw offensive fouls by flopping to the floor with little or no provocation was still only at "about 85 percent." "The ankle is healthy, but my flailing and splaying still aren't where they need to be," said Ginobili, who has begun to practice windmilling his arms and falling backward during shoot-arounds. "I'm used to throwing myself 10, sometimes 12 feet down court. At this point, I'm lucky if I'm getting 8 on a good flop. My wailing is good, but I need to be hitting the floor a lot harder than the guy hit me, if I was hit. I can't catch myself with my hands like I did in the second quarter tonight. That was bush league." Ginobili then flung himself out of the locker room, slid backward onto a bus, and tumbled wildly into his suburban home.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93506&highlight=Manu+flopping

ronwx5x
12-17-2009, 12:07 PM

Better not say "idiot" on here!:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

douche is ok though:p

carter08
12-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

no, if people believed this was true they actually deserve that label.

squid
12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharpton.asp

is it OK if I go on believing it for just a lil' while longer? It's officially the offseason now, I need to direct my HATE somewhere.....

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-17-2009, 12:47 PM
I like to believe it

SWMustang
12-17-2009, 03:04 PM

There's an internet rule that says something along the lines that you are destined for a grammatical error when questioning the intelligence of others.