PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry

CelinaCatFan
12-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Sad story reported by The Charlotte Observer:

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry was injured after coming out of the back of a pickup truck during a domestic dispute in north Charlotte.

Officers were called out to Oakdale Road near I-485 and Statesville Road just before noon in reference to a person down. When officers arrived, they found Henry in the road, with life-threatening injuries.

Paramedics transported Henry to Carolinas Medical Center, where he is being treated, according to police.

Police say Henry was involved in a "domestic situation" with his fiancee at 840 Peachtree Road. His fiancee, who was not named in a press release, got into a pickup truck and drove away from the home. As she was driving, police say, Henry jumped into the bed of the truck.

The domestic dispute continued between the driver of the truck and Henry. At some point, Henry came out of the back of the vehicle.

He was found by police about half a mile from the house in question.

A team spokesman confirmed that the parents of Henry's fiancee live in Charlotte, though it's unclear if he was visiting them.

Henry, No. 15 on the Bengals, is in his fifth season with the team and is known for his speed and athletic ability but also his troubles off the field.

He had frequent discipline issues, including four arrests in a seven-month span in 2006.

In five seasons, he's caught 119 passes for 1,826 yard and 21 touchdowns.

He has been on injured reserve since dislocating his forearm Nov. 9.

wimbo_pro
12-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan

He had frequent discipline issues, including four arrests in a seven-month span in 2006.

I hope he is going to be ok of course...but what the heck is this????

lostaussie
12-16-2009, 08:48 PM
I'm glad Chris Henry isn't a member of the downlow................CAUSE HE IS A FREAKIN IDIOT:D

CelinaCatFan
12-16-2009, 08:51 PM
This is truly a sad situation. Thoughts and prayers for the Henry family.

forum_guy
12-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I'm glad Chris Henry isn't a member of the downlow................CAUSE HE IS A FREAKIN IDIOT:D

wow calling someone an idiot joking or not who is probably on life support shows the kind of person you are

lostaussie
12-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
wow calling someone an idiot joking or not who is probably on life support shows the kind of person you are didn't know he was on life support................but he has brought everything that has ever happened to hin upon himself. another wasted talent............and i pretty much don't feel sorry for them.

TheDOCTORdre
12-16-2009, 10:07 PM
didn't know he was on life support................but he has brought everything that has ever happened to hin upon himself. another wasted talent............and i pretty much don't feel sorry for them.

i think you could have said it without the smiley face and it would have been alright

coach
12-16-2009, 10:12 PM

why dont you want an idiot on here? we already got several

NateDawg39
12-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by coach
why dont you want an idiot on here? we already got several Any member names come into mind?? :devil:

and yea poor guy, it seems like we are all quick to judge these players at first, but maybe if some of these young men had help they could possibly get their act together no matter what or who is to blame. And I know Jerry "tried" to help pac man but lets be honest he just wanted media hype and seats sold. And I know people cant always be helped at first yet I can name a few good friends who it took me and their families a year or so before we go them the help they needed from trauma in Iraq and drugs elsewhere...just a random thought that was on my mind

PHS Wildcats
12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
didn't know he was on life support................but he has brought everything that has ever happened to hin upon himself. another wasted talent............and i pretty much don't feel sorry for them.

If you didn't know he was on life support, did you know he was changing his life around and trying to become a better person, he admitted his mistake and was turning his life around and preparing for a family.:(

eagles_victory
12-17-2009, 01:12 AM
didn't know he was on life support................but he has brought everything that has ever happened to hin upon himself. another wasted talent............and i pretty much don't feel sorry for them. Passing judgement on what you heard from the media. You don't have a clue as to how this guy really is as a person.

bulldog82
12-17-2009, 01:41 AM
now now, what did ranger mom say about calling someone an idiot!!!!

FbCoachB40
12-17-2009, 10:07 AM
Chris Henry just died. How unfortunate! Another domestic dispute ruins an athletes life. When are we going to realize that marriage is the way to God designed relationships to exist, and , Tiger, marriages are between ONE man and ONE woman. This whole thing is very disturbing