PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams

forum_guy
12-16-2009, 10:12 AM
"This is a 2 round fight in my eyes. I think we will see them again in the playoffs" talking about the saints.

LOL. Now that is some funny stuff right there.

Txbroadcaster
12-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I like that he said it. IMO SOMEONE needs to show a little swagger in the Cowboy locker room

forum_guy
12-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Lol yeah but the way he said made him seem like he was some big shot guy who is going to actually back it up and he was sarcastically acting like the Saints aren't all that.

Bullaholic
12-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I like that he said it. IMO SOMEONE needs to show a little swagger in the Cowboy locker room

I agree--the Cowboys need a little "bravado" right now, even if it is somewhat "false". Anybody Cowboy player not believing in this team and not showing it for 4 quarters on the field needs to play somewhere else.

Macarthur
12-16-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm with you. While I don't think he's right, I think NO will beat them, I'm glad that at least someone over there is growing a sack. Seems like everyone over there is alway too quick to bend over and just get ready for someone to kick them in the arse.

That's why I thought the reaction to the Flo thing was a bit overblown. While it was dirty and he derserved punishment, I'm glad at least someone out there is showing some fight.

Ex-Tiger2005
12-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Someone has to be confident in the team! because the last couple of weeks it looked as if most of the guys were just showing up for the free chicken fries. "chicken fryers"

GrTigers6
12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
If Roy really believes that then that is great, 50 more people on that team need to believe it too.