PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods

grmfan93
12-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Just thought i should put this on here.

Tiger Woods taking hiatus from golf
By Tiger Woods

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

Looking4number8
12-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow, thats the first I have heard of this

grmfan93
12-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Yeah my friend just told me about it. I thought it was interesting.

ivchris
12-15-2009, 10:59 PM
What's the difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods?

Santa stops after 3 hos.

SintonFan
12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Sorry but when Tiger says,
"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children." I wonder.
Wasn't he deeply aware of, what he was doing at each and every time, of the many "disappointments" he did with so many Women, not his Wife?
Sorry.
Great golfer. Rich guy.
Poor man.

I have no sympathy.

TheDOCTORdre
12-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Sorry but when Tiger says, I wonder.
Wasn't he deeply aware of, what he was doing at each and every time, of the many "disappointments" he did with so many Women, not his Wife?
Sorry.
Great golfer. Rich guy.
Poor man.

I have no sympathy.

+1

sinton66
12-16-2009, 07:58 AM
"It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try. "

Might have been able to after one or two, but FOURTEEN (so far)?
Dude, wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which one gets full first.
:rolleyes:

Green Bling
12-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Don't you just love his caddie, Stevie, for saying how good Tiger has always been to the press and how unfair their attack has been after he slipped up just this once? Just one little mistake. Wow, don't know what he would call a big mistake. I watch most golf that is on TV. Never have liked the guy.

pirate4state
12-16-2009, 11:53 AM
I wish I was perfect and never did anything wrong.

Bullaholic
12-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Poof! Done---you are now called "Rocket"...:D

bobcat4life
12-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I am so put out and tired of this story. He isnt the guy we thought he was. That should be it. Its turned into such a beating

Buckeye1980
12-16-2009, 01:10 PM
This what happens when you are a "product of society!"

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2009, 01:52 PM

I think you should post our Tiger Woods joke from this morning...LOL. I have already shared it with everyone at work.:D

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think you should post our Tiger Woods joke from this morning...LOL. I have already shared it with everyone at work.:D

Heck, I will do it. If it gets me benched, then you will all have a good laugh.;)

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have
turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the
children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart
and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would
keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"

pirate4state
12-16-2009, 03:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

Bullaholic
12-16-2009, 03:29 PM
LOL, AP....Somebody posted the other day that Tiger has changed his name to "Cheetah" Woods. :D

Good to see you making more than 1 post in a month, AP. Keep it up.

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL, AP....Somebody posted the other day that Tiger has changed his name to "Cheetah" Woods. :D

Good to see you making more than 1 post in a month, AP. Keep it up.

:D

Thanks Bull, this place still feels like home. A few new (and funny) names, but much the same.;)

nobogey72
12-16-2009, 05:09 PM
I wish I was perfect and never did anything wrong. Me too!!!! I never reallized there were so many out there that evidently are squeaky clean. I just wonder how big of a deal this would have been if his wife had been black. :thinking: :thinking: I bet that comment will draw some fire.:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Bullaholic
12-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Me too!!!! I never reallized there were so many out there that evidently are squeaky clean. I just wonder how big of a deal this would have been if his wife had been black. :thinking: :thinking: I bet that comment will draw some fire.:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Uh, oh--lightning done struck the outhouse now.....

AP Panther Fan
12-16-2009, 05:28 PM
and to think I was worried about posting the word bitches.....

y'all have fun:cool:

Maroon87
12-16-2009, 05:34 PM
The timing of all of this is so strange...remember, it was just a few months ago that Phil Mickelson took time away from the PGA Tour to support his wife through cancer treatments, and at the exact same time Tiger was putting his...errr...tail where it shouldn't have been, apparently many times over.

This just reinforces to me even more that I am a Phil Mickelson fan, despite the fact that Tiger has won many more tournaments and will always be seen as the dominant golfer of this era.

coach
12-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
The timing of all of this is so strange...remember, it was just a few months ago that Phil Mickelson took time away from the PGA Tour to support his wife through cancer treatments, and at the exact same time Tiger was putting his...errr...tail where it shouldn't have been, apparently many times over.

This just reinforces to me even more that I am a Phil Mickelson fan, despite the fact that Tiger has won many more tournaments and will always be seen as the dominant golfer of this era.

i heard rumors that phil was a jerk to ppl off the golf course, he was a big time gambler, and also slept around

Maroon87
12-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by coach
i heard rumors that phil was a jerk to ppl off the golf course, he was a big time gambler, and also slept around

The gambling aspect is well known... As for him being a jerk, I followed his group at the Houston Open a few years back and he was really nice and talkative even though he wasn't really playing well. So I personally didn't see any "jerk" tendencies at that point.

As for the sleeping around, I guess we'll have to wait until Amy chases him into a fire hydrant with a six-iron to find out for sure.:nerd:

coach
12-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
The gambling aspect is well known... As for him being a jerk, I followed his group at the Houston Open a few years back and he was really nice and talkative even though he wasn't really playing well. So I personally didn't see any "jerk" tendencies at that point.

As for the sleeping around, I guess we'll have to wait until Amy chases him into a fire hydrant with a six-iron to find out for sure.:nerd:

well i heard that he owed a man ALOT of money and he never payed up and was being a jerk about it. Thats the only time i have heard him being a jerk. They always talk about how nice he is to his fans

Ranger Mom
12-16-2009, 08:24 PM
I don't in any way condone what Tiger Woods did...but geez louise, you would think he is the first man to ever have an affair or affairs!!!

IMO, it has been blown completely out of proportion and I am sick to death of hearing about it.

With all that is wrong with the world today, you think they could find something more newsworthy to talk about.

And while I am ranting.....how STUPID do all those girls have to be?? "I thought I was the only one....blah blah blah!!" He's married with small children you stupid hoe!!!:mad: It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain you aren't the "only" one!!!

Okay...I'm done!!!!

GrTigers6
12-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't in any way condone what Tiger Woods did...but geez louise, you would think he is the first man to ever have an affair or affairs!!!

IMO, it has been blown completely out of proportion and I am sick to death of hearing about it.

With all that is wrong with the world today, you think they could find something more newsworthy to talk about.

And while I am ranting.....how STUPID do all those girls have to be?? "I thought I was the only one....blah blah blah!!" He's married with small children you stupid hoe!!!:mad: It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain you aren't the "only" one!!!

Okay...I'm done!!!! :clap: :clap:

coach
12-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Okay...I'm done!!!!

well i respect your decsion that you have kept your mouth shut about us

Sweetwater Red
12-16-2009, 08:30 PM
wrong thread.:doh: