PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Take the Train to SMU?

Matthew328
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Thoughts??

Ranger Mom
12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
I think StangRed, DaHop and Injuredinmelee might have!!

Did you realize that was your 8000th post??:clap:

DaHop72
12-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Stang Red, Sweetwater Red and injured took the train from Ft. Worth to the stadium.

Matthew328
12-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Whats up 8000, I am still the man

Ranger Mom
12-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Stang Red, Sweetwater Red and injured took the train from Ft. Worth to the stadium.

Oh..I thought you were on it!!

DaHop72
12-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Oh..I thought you were on it!! Nope, I drove down after LD tryouts and then took them back to Ft. Worth.

Bullaholic
12-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

A liitle girl on the train said:

"Mama, what's wrong with those men---they look so rough and dirty."

Her mother replied:

"Well, you see dear, not everyone is lucky enough to have a home. You should be kind to these men and think about how lucky you are to have a nice, warm home to live in."

:D

DaHop72
12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
A liitle girl on the train said:

"Mama, what's wrong with those men---they look so rough and dirty."

Her mother replied:

"Well, you see dear, not everyone is lucky enough to have a home. You should be kind to these men and think about how lucky you are to have a nice, warm home to live in."

:D I bet all the women on the train were hiding their teenage daughters.:devil: :devil:

STANG RED
12-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Thoughts??

It was very easy, and an enjoyable ride. The TRE train from Ft. Worth to Dallas was a very smooth ride, and very comfortable.
The DART train from Union Station to Mockingbird was fine, but some of the people on it werent exactly the highest class Dallas has to offer. But not too bad really.
When we got off at Mockingbird, Rita was there to pick us up, took us to eat a bite, then on to the stadium. All in all, it was a very enjoyable experience.
But I'm glad DaHop took us back to Ft. Worth. He got us back to my pickup at the same time we would have been catching the train in Dallas. So that saved us an hour.

Sweetwater Red
12-15-2009, 10:10 PM
The train stopped several times between Ft. Worth and Dallas. But each stop
seemed to be less than 5 minutes.