PDA

View Full Version : Ladies...

pirate4state
12-15-2009, 02:28 PM
it appears to be "that time of the month" for some of the men :D :D

coach
12-15-2009, 02:29 PM
the diffrence between men and women...we have a time f the month...women has that time of the hour

Ranger Mom
12-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

No joke!! I swear..."men" are WAY more PMS'y than women every thought about being!!!!:hand:

Bullaholic
12-15-2009, 02:32 PM

P4S---when you get to be my age "that time of the month" is looked forward upon with great expectation and entirely different meaning. :D

pirate4state
12-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
P4S---when you get to be my age "that time of the month" is looked forward upon with great expectation and entirely different meaning. :D Are you talking about bowel movements? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

44INAROW
12-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
P4S---when you get to be my age "that time of the month" is looked forward upon with great expectation and entirely different meaning. :D

clean up on isle 4... ROFL my nomination for comeback of the week............ LOL

Ranger Mom
12-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Are you talking about bowel movements? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

I was thinking of several scenarios....that WASN'T one of them!! Thanks for putting it in my head!!!:tongue:

pirate4state
12-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was thinking of several scenarios....that WASN'T one of them!! Thanks for putting it in my head!!!:tongue: Yeah, well I don't want to be thinking of any other kind of scenarios when it involves old folks! :eek: :devil: :D

Not that bowel movements is any better.......

waterboy
12-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Oops........sorry I even opened this thread!:eek: :doh:

GrTigers6
12-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Oops........sorry I even opened this thread!:eek: :doh: Why? That made me fall over laughing. :clap: :clap: :D

GrTigers6
12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Leave it to Bullaholic to liven up the party.:D

rangerjoe33
12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
It is a once a year thing for guys...the end of football season is nearing, it is only worsened when your pro team isn't doing well. It just means the season will be over that much faster.

GrTigers6
12-15-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
It is a once a year thing for guys...the end of football season is nearing, it is only worsened when your pro team isn't doing well. It just means the season will be over that much faster. Who's pro team isnt doing well.:D
We could be Detroit, Oakland or KC.:)

PhiI C
12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
There is still some football left in college with bowl games and the NFL playoffs. Also we have basketball. Then baseball and softball will be coming soon. And the THE TOUR DE FRANCE IN JULY!! followed by another great football season. :clap:

GrTigers6
12-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
There is still some football left in college with bowl games and the NFL playoffs. Also we have basketball. Then baseball and softball will be coming soon. And the THE TOUR DE FRANCE IN JULY!! followed by another great football season. :clap: And so on and so on... Year after year. Its a never ending cycle!:)

WOS87
12-15-2009, 10:52 PM

You noticed that too? LOL. Luckily you ladies have a couple of new sheriffs on board to help you out. kep and I did a little house cleaning this afternoon.

:D

TheDOCTORdre
12-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
You noticed that too? LOL. Luckily you ladies have a couple of new sheriffs on board to help you out. kep and I did a little house cleaning this afternoon.

:D

traitor:D