PDA

View Full Version : District 2-3A Graham Send Off

Rustler
12-15-2009, 11:04 AM
All you Distrcit 2-3A fans going to the Graham-Carthage Game.....I am told there will be a send off for the Graham Team at 11:30AM on Saturday at the field house. Graham will be on the way to the game for most of us so why not go through Graham and attend the send off. Pre-Game District 2-3A M&G.

Rustler
12-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Anybody from the District going?

Deuce
12-15-2009, 06:32 PM
I will be there!

Rustler
12-15-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
I will be there! Great you are from Graham.......What street is the Field House on? Can you give directions?

Deuce
12-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Rustler
Great you are from Graham.......What street is the Field House on? Can you give directions?

From downtown Graham go south until you pass South St. At next light take a left on Cypress. Follow it up to Calaveras, take a left and you will run into it.

Rustler
12-15-2009, 06:53 PM
From downtown Graham go south until you pass South St. At next light take a left on Cypress. Follow it up to Calaveras, take a left and you will run into it. Da Hop you and your M&G buddies going?

DaHop72
12-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Da Hop you and your M&G buddies going? :thinking: :thinking: If we do, are you making the M&G??;) ;)

txsfootball4lif
12-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I will be there!

...the M&G too!!

Rustler
12-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: :thinking: If we do, are you making the M&G??;) ;) Yes I will..Think we should go support Graham. Maybe they will return the favor one day!

txsfootball4lif
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM
I am proud to be a native of 2-3A and am going to represent those Graham Steers.

Rustler
12-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by txsfootball4lif
I am proud to be a native of 2-3A and am going to represent those Graham Steers. TFB4LIFE u going to their send off in Graham?

txsfootball4lif
12-15-2009, 08:27 PM
TFB4LIFE u going to their send off in Graham?

Um that is a maybe right now but I will be at the game and the M&G for sure.

Depends on how much out of the way it will be, I will be in Snyder for a short time Saturday morning.

trusteer/trublu
12-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by txsfootball4lif
Um that is a maybe right now but I will be at the game and the M&G for sure.

Depends on how much out of the way it will be, I will be in Snyder for a short time Saturday morning. cmon all u knotheads.....we would love to have u....will be playing that funky music, partying and getting our GAME ON.....Lets all do it:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

txsfootball4lif
12-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by trusteer/trublu
cmon all u knotheads.....we would love to have u....will be playing that funky music, partying and getting our GAME ON.....Lets all do it:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Alright well one of you Graham folks fill me in on how to get to the field house and all the good stuff. You can count me in!

Inmateboss
12-16-2009, 12:07 AM
From downtown Graham go south until you pass South St. At next light take a left on Cypress. Follow it up to Calaveras, take a left and you will run into it.

The High school is between Calaveras and Brazos, Calaveras is on the south end, field house is on Brazos!!! Come on it'll be a big time!!!

Are you still going to run the M&G at the game???

Rustler
12-16-2009, 08:39 AM
From downtown Graham go south until you pass South St. At next light take a left on Cypress. Follow it up to Calaveras, take a left and you will run into it. Deuce provided directions above.

Rustler
12-16-2009, 08:42 AM
:doh: Da Hop did u go underground:thinking: Anybody from Breck thinking on going?

BwdLions
12-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Good luck to the Graham Steers! I can't make the send-off, but I'll be at the game.

txsfootball4lif
12-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
The High school is between Calaveras and Brazos, Calaveras is on the south end, field house is on Brazos!!! Come on it'll be a big time!!!

Are you still going to run the M&G at the game???

I will be at the send off and someone else can run this thing lol

Rustler
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Good luck to the Graham Steers! I can't make the send-off, but I'll be at the game. You could be there if you wanted to bad enough......Graham needs some Lion Send off:thinking:

wimbo_pro
12-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:thinking: :thinking: If we do, are you making the M&G??;) ;)

DaHop is going only because he heard there would be free food!

bulldog82
12-16-2009, 07:51 PM
does graham have any kind superstitions or rituals for game days

Rustler
12-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by bulldog82
does graham have any kind superstitions or rituals for game days ;) Nice Try;) IF I knew I wouldn't post it....I am for District 2-3A and Graham.

bulldog82
12-17-2009, 12:49 AM
;) Nice Try;) IF I knew I wouldn't post it....I am for District 2-3A and Graham. ? so am i, im for all the mc coys, i just wondered if the team had routines or something that they did that in their minds was something that was part of thier success. didnt know it was some big secret. i know in 2002 we took school buses to the state game rather than charters so not to jinks ourselves. something like that. keeping a routine and not do something way out of the ordinary.

Deuce
12-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by bulldog82
? so am i, im for all the mc coys, i just wondered if the team had routines or something that they did that in their minds was something that was part of thier success. didnt know it was some big secret. i know in 2002 we took school buses to the state game rather than charters so not to jinks ourselves. something like that. keeping a routine and not do something way out of the ordinary.

Not any that I am aware of.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2009, 09:41 AM
I will be sitting at home, but supporting the Steers from there!!!!!

BwdLions
12-17-2009, 10:24 AM
You could be there if you wanted to bad enough......Graham needs some Lion Send off:thinking:

Let's not get greedy Rustler. I think going to Dallas to support the Steers is good enough. :p

Rustler
12-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Let's not get greedy Rustler. I think going to Dallas to support the Steers is good enough. :p Didnt Hurt to ask. Hope several of us 2-3A schools show up to support them?

ccmom
12-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Didnt Hurt to ask. Hope several of us 2-3A schools show up to support them?

I guess I'm confused. Are you not from Graham, Rustler? :confused: Which 2-3A school are you from? :confused:

Oh...and GO STEERS!:clap:

Rustler
12-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
I guess I'm confused. Are you not from Graham, Rustler? :confused: Which 2-3A school are you from? :confused:

Oh...and GO STEERS!:clap: Just like district 2-3A football watch it every chance I get. Just an old West Texas football fan from Lubbock. Home of Buddy Holly and Spike Dikes.......YES GO GRAHAM STEERS:cheerl: :cheerl: