PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Pirate Baseball

maroonpirate04
12-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Now that we got football out of the way, I know it's way early but time to prepare for baseball wish basketball was already gone. Can't wait the Pirates will begin a new championship decade as they defend their district title for the 11th time. Gonna be a great season, before we know it, football will be here again:D :D

GO PIRATES!!!

10 TIME DISTRICT CHAMPIONS 2000-2009

Johnny Utah
12-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Great to hear your a total program supporter at the 3a level. Want more like ya down there I am sure!!

Johnny Utah
12-15-2009, 08:33 AM
Dont mean to rile you up, know that Sinton has a great tradition in football and baseball, but really tired of some that bash other sports. It is about the kids and the school and the program, and that they compete in all aspects, so support all of them. My opinion, uneducated maybe, but my opinion especially in the lower classifications. Its all about being successful in all sports and the kids play all sports and the fans support all sports.

pirate4state
12-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I know! Even though basketball is not my favorite, I will still attend our district games. :)

Looking forward to watching Josh, Shane, Marc, Ramsey, Laws, Matt, Kenny & Derek on the hardwoods next month. These were all football players that are now playing basketball. I'm pretty sure the majority will play baseball and participate in track too.

We are in a tough basketball district, but we did go 3 rounds last year! :2thumbsup

GO PIRATES!

AND

Lady Pirates. Our girls program is on the rise. Looking for them to make the playoffs for the first time in a loooooong time this year. Good luck SLP!

Johnny Utah
12-15-2009, 10:12 AM
That is exactly what I am talking about pieRAT4state. Sounds like Sinton is doing it right, kids playing everything, and trying to be successful at everything. How it should be at every school. I know I dont want my kids at a school that is just good in one sport and one thing academically. I want my kids to experience great things in all apsects of education and extracurricular activities.